OK where is Young Jets Fan

SoFlaJets

we could all go over to JI and read about Jets babe's torn ligament and watch Sar drool all over his keyboard-as for YJF he can be a little....hmmmm long winded isn't the right word but whatever it is bottom line;he's a smart football fan and an objective Jets fan-which I know I sometimes,and especially at this time of the year tend NOT to be

we could all go over to JI and read about Jets babe's torn ligament and watch Sar drool all over his keyboard-as for YJF he can be a little....hmmmm long winded isn't the right word but whatever it is bottom line;he's a smart football fan and an objective Jets fan-which I know I sometimes,and especially at this time of the year tend NOT to be

SAR I isn't the only one. What a bunch of fools.

Verde, I love you.

The old saying if you can not take the heat get out of the kitchen- come on Thor give me more feedback than just I suck

What are you talking about? You gonna make me a sandwich?

Actually, you wouldn't suck if you made me a sandwich. Work on that.

What are you talking about? You gonna make me a sandwich?

Actually, you wouldn't suck if you made me a sandwich. Work on that.

Catering to the whims of hungry posters is too much to ask-I have to deal with Max and the gang here if I start something like that

Catering to the whims of hungry posters is too much to ask-I have to deal with Max and the gang here if I start something like that

It's not as hard as it sounds. I just need a sandwich.

With Max, just fill the trough.

Archived