Nice defense lastings

Blackout

Delcarmen and Hansen haven't even pitched a full season. Thanks for name-calling just goes to prove my point. you're barely treading water on this argument. The fact that with the bases loaded and a 3-2 count and you throw a curveball means many things in basell. First of all you have some kinda moxie to do it, especially with Wright at the plate, secondly a fastball is usually thrown in that situation because it's a safe pitch. The fact it was his 116th pitch and he placed it perfectly also says something. Give it up. No one else agrees with you. A major league pitching legend and professional players agree with me. Give it up. And anyone who makes fun of Papelbon's name is jealous as well.

Ask anyone who knows anything about the minors. Hansen throws hard but has NO command and guys like that are HUGE longshots. Delcarmen has CRAP stuff. (Hense his 6 era) and Lester threw 116 pitches in 5 innings that shows he also has no command. Boston fans as usual are getting WAY ahead of themselves REALLY early in the season and as happens most times they will be dissipointed.

Damn Right thats the only reason their in 1st too bad for them you cant get lucky in the postseason and thats why they will suck.

Well they are +4 in the real saber standings which means they have 4 more wins then they should. Obviously they are playing now and getting carrer years from alot of players but there is no way they will keep it up and the yankees being only 3 games out puts them in fine shape to take over when boston has their losing streak once they stop playing the NL.

Well they are +4 in the real saber standings which means they have 4 more wins then they should. Obviously they are playing now and getting carrer years from alot of players but there is no way they will keep it up and the yankees being only 3 games out puts them in fine shape to take over when boston has their losing streak once they stop playing the NL.

Yes your right we will win the division it was the same story last year and the year before then we just took that division away like candy from a baby.

Ask anyone who knows anything about the minors. Hansen throws hard but has NO command and guys like that are HUGE longshots. Delcarmen has CRAP stuff. (Hense his 6 era) and Lester threw 116 pitches in 5 innings that shows he also has no command. Boston fans as usual are getting WAY ahead of themselves REALLY early in the season and as happens most times they will be dissipointed.

Way ahead of ourselves? You tools are groveling over a AA pitcher who hasn't pitched a DAY in the majors. Lester is 22 and in his first season, his command will improve with maturity. His 116th pitch was a curveball right over the plate on 3-2 with the bases loaded. That's command. How many wins did the Unit have by 25? How was his command?

Delcarmen has good stuff. He has such good stuff that his ERA (hence it is 5) is a fraction higher than Farnsworth. Who is supposed to be your big time set-up guy.

Hansen's command will come with experience as well. What you don't seem to grasp is that this is their very first full year (and not even that for most of them) in the big leagues. Unlike Yankee fans, we get to see young guys come through the minors and develop.

I'm done proving the same point over and over again. Besides, it's making me "dissipointed." Haha. Hense... haha.

Way ahead of ourselves? You tools are groveling over a AA pitcher who hasn't pitched a DAY in the majors. Lester is 22 and in his first season, his command will improve with maturity. His 116th pitch was a curveball right over the plate on 3-2 with the bases loaded. That's command. How many wins did the Unit have by 25? How was his command?

Delcarmen has good stuff. He has such good stuff that his ERA (hence it is 5) is a fraction higher than Farnsworth. Who is supposed to be your big time set-up guy.

Hansen's command will come with experience as well. What you don't seem to grasp is that this is their very first full year (and not even that for most of them) in the big leagues. Unlike Yankee fans, we get to see young guys come through the minors and develop.

I'm done proving the same point over and over again. Besides, it's making me "dissipointed." Haha. Hense... haha.

You have no proof other then you moron boston homer opinions. Thats fine. LOL @ boston idiot saying that the yankees never have young guys come through the minors. As opposed to all the players boston has produced in the last 10 years LMAO. The yankees have produced 20X the good major league players boston has. and no just because idiot boston fans SAY hansen will develop control dosn't mean he will.

LMAO @ you comparing a junkballer like lester to the best power lefty pitcher in baseball history. you just get stupider and stupider with every post.

boston prospects = 95% hype

You have no proof other then you moron boston homer opinions. Thats fine. LOL @ boston idiot saying that the yankees never have young guys come through the minors. As opposed to all the players boston has produced in the last 10 years LMAO. The yankees have produced 20X the good major league players boston has. and no just because idiot boston fans SAY hansen will develop control dosn't mean he will.

LMAO @ you comparing a junkballer like lester to the best power lefty pitcher in baseball history. you just get stupider and stupider with every post.

boston prospects = 95% hype

No proof? Look at Paps numbers. Look at Lesters numbers. Hansen and Delcarmen both have very good fastballs, and if you have that you can a very good career. All I am say is that these guys have very good chances at developing into very good pitchers. I am not saying any of them are the second coming like you people claim about Hughes. To completely dismiss them like you have is moronic.

Oh, and you cannot say I get stupider and stupider because stupider is not a word. Just going to show your ignorance yet again. I'm "dissipointed" with your insults. Haha.

No proof? Look at Paps numbers. Look at Lesters numbers. Hansen and Delcarmen both have very good fastballs, and if you have that you can a very good career. All I am say is that these guys have very good chances at developing into very good pitchers. I am not saying any of them are the second coming like you people claim about Hughes. To completely dismiss them like you have is moronic.

Oh, and you cannot say I get stupider and stupider because stupider is not a word. Just going to show your ignorance yet again. I'm "dissipointed" with your insults. Haha.

I didn't say anything about Papelbum the guy is pitching good though he's due to get hit. You can't defend Hansen and Delcarmen's numbers because they are HORRIBLE. Neither of them are as good as JB Cox.

I'm not getting into Lester again. Good luck with your junkballing lefty.

I didn't say anything about Papelbum the guy is pitching good though he's due to get hit. You can't defend Hansen and Delcarmen's numbers because they are HORRIBLE. Neither of them are as good as JB Cox.

I'm not getting into Lester again. Good luck with your junkballing lefty.

Ok. Well I guess we cannot defend anyone in the bigs for their first year with high ERAs. That's ridiculous and so are you. And who is JB Cox?

Junkballing? Hardly. He throws a 90+mph moving fastball. In on righties, out on lefties. a 70ish curveball (sometimes harder) a cutter that's at 77+ depending on how he wants it to move. So Ya. Pedro throws most of those same pitches. Beckett throws about those same as well. All junk ballers. Wow.

Ok. Well I guess we cannot defend anyone in the bigs for their first year with high ERAs. That's ridiculous and so are you. And who is JB Cox?

Junkballing? Hardly. He throws a 90+mph moving fastball. In on righties, out on lefties. a 70ish curveball (sometimes harder) a cutter that's at 77+ depending on how he wants it to move. So Ya. Pedro throws most of those same pitches. Beckett throws about those same as well. All junk ballers. Wow.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to prospects so just stop trying to argue with people who know alot more then you.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to prospects so just stop trying to argue with people who know alot more then you.

This just in Manny Delcarmen's ERA is lower than Kyle Farnsworth after a shutout inning tonight.

And if you know so much why don't you the difference between then and than. Or that stupider is not a word. Or that dissipointed is very, very wrong.

How much have you honeslty seen Lester pitch or Delcarmen or Hansen? And be honest. Probably not that much. You don't know more than me. Give it a rest.

This just in Manny Delcarmen's ERA is lower than Kyle Farnsworth after a shutout inning tonight.

And if you know so much why don't you the difference between then and than. Or that stupider is not a word. Or that dissipointed is very, very wrong.

How much have you honeslty seen Lester pitch or Delcarmen or Hansen? And be honest. Probably not that much. You don't know more than me. Give it a rest.

I've forgotten more about the minor leagues and baseball prospects then you will ever know. I don't know how Farnsworth got brought up but thats typical boston loser. They always have to view themselves in relation to the yankees.

Boston just won their 12th game in a row. They have about 6 players who were DONE having the best seasons of their carrer and they got an automatic closer out of nowhere yet the yankees WITHOUT 60HR and 220RBI's in the lineup and with Arod not hitting for months at a time are only 3 measly games back. Thats what you should view yourself in relation to.

I've forgotten more about the minor leagues and baseball prospects then you will ever know. I don't know how Farnsworth got brought up but thats typical boston loser. They always have to view themselves in relation to the yankees.

Boston just won their 12th game in a row. They have about 6 players who were DONE having the best seasons of their carrer and they got an automatic closer out of nowhere yet the yankees WITHOUT 60HR and 220RBI's in the lineup and with Arod not hitting for months at a time are only 3 measly games back. Thats what you should view yourself in relation to.

Farnsworth was brought up because he is a high priced FA acquisition. And the young (and not very good if I do recall you saying he wasn't good) Manny Delcarmen has a lower ERA than him. It's not typical boston loser (although more name calling is great), it's just simple statistical evidence to back up my claims of which you said I had no proof.

We've only won 11 in a row, tonight will make it 12. Who was done? Who on this roster did anyone say was done? Oh, and it's not like the Sox haven't had their share of injuries, so don't give me that lame excuse. We're actually 3 1/2 games up and 4 in the loss column. We're playing much better baseball right now and the Yankees are benefitting from playing the weak NL East just as we are.

Farnsworth was brought up because he is a high priced FA acquisition. And the young (and not very good if I do recall you saying he wasn't good) Manny Delcarmen has a lower ERA than him. It's not typical boston loser (although more name calling is great), it's just simple statistical evidence to back up my claims of which you said I had no proof.

We've only won 11 in a row, tonight will make it 12. Who was done? Who on this roster did anyone say was done? Oh, and it's not like the Sox haven't had their share of injuries, so don't give me that lame excuse. We're actually 3 1/2 games up and 4 in the loss column. We're playing much better baseball right now and the Yankees are benefitting from playing the weak NL East just as we are.

LOL @ comparing missing Crisp and Pena for a month to the yankees having 2 all star corner outfielders out for 3 months and an all star 2b out for a month.

LOL @ comparing missing Crisp and Pena for a month to the yankees having 2 all star corner outfielders out for 3 months and an all star 2b out for a month.

I know the yankees have had more injuries, but to make it an excuse is bush league. Don't forget we have been without Timlin and Foulke for extended period of time. Also, Wells has only made two starts and Clement has been missing time lately as well.

I know the yankees have had more injuries, but to make it an excuse is bush league. Don't forget we have been without Timlin and Foulke for extended period of time. Also, Wells has only made two starts and Clement has been missing time lately as well.

I wish wells and clement were healthy.

If you think Wells and Clement are good pitchers you're even stupider then i thought...

Again with the name calling. Sheesh you're a broken record. And stupider is not a word. Again. Sheesh. And note I said last season. Anyone who doesn't think David Wells is a good pitcher, must be on something. Or a jealous Yankee fan. And Clement was an All-Star last season. Wells won 15 games last season. Clement won 13. Not bad for 4th and 5th starters. Much better than what the Yanks have.

Ya, let's not go on the public forum that is intended for discussion and disagreement. We are totally in the wrong place for that.

Oh, so you can't PM or e-mail the guy? When it becomes a private pissing match, the public setting is not the place.

Archived