Bradway promoted

rajensen088

Bradway promoted, in charge of all evaluations for college players. Must be because of his outstanding drafts over five years that produced one Pro Bowl player who made it with the Jets.Can't wait for the spin on this one. Woody Johnson's record is intact, he is incapable of firing anyone... Why is Jay Cross still President of the Jets?

http://www.nj.com/jets/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/1152939741301940.xml&coll=1

"The Jets have completed the makeover of their front office with a series of moves, including the promotion of former general manager Terry Bradway to director of player personnel, according to a league official who has spoken to a high-ranking member of the organization".

yea that's a real head scratcher to this Jets fan-I guess he's starting to realize that maybe the dream job with Herm in KC might be real short-lived. Reading some of the crap he's spewing already-the writing is on the proverbial wall-they don't call it the Show-Me State for nuthin'

jensen, why are you psting artcles that are months old? Run out of recent material to bash the Jets, or what? Or were you just on a bender at 5:30 in the morning?

He isn't. That article is his sig; the other one he posted is from today.

I don't think it's a particularly bad move. He was never comfortable with the GM position, and he was glad to be relieved of the pressure. Someone else may have let ego get in the way and considered a demotion humiliating, but I don't think that's a factor for Bradway here. To cut him a little slack, the reason we s*cked in the WAY that we s*cked was systemic, not one dimensional. He'll be more effective in a niche position, and there's no harm in that. So he wasn't Scott Pioli, big whoop. A lot of people aren't. He could excel with the new regime if left to cater exclusively to his strengths without the added responsibility. He didn't enjoy the hotseat, and seems more suited to behind the scenes meeting of the minds. I'm pumped about the season in general, regardless of the W/L column, which I fully expect to be mediocre at best. It's a very exciting time to be a fan, and I feel more patient than I've ever felt. No, really, I'm good. Hehehe.

He isn't. That article is his sig; the other one he posted is from today.

I came to realize that after I perused some other sites. Leave it to jensen to add a link to a registration required site, intead of a full cut and paste. Meh, he should feel honored I read anything he posts. I generally don't.

Bradway was an example of the Peter Principle. He's now back where he is best and more comfortable. Yet another good move by the Jets FO.

Bradway back in the mix for Jets

Saturday, July 15, 2006

BY DAVE HUTCHINSON

Star-Ledger Staff

The Jets have completed the makeover of their front office with a series of moves, including the promotion of former general manager Terry Bradway to director of player personnel, according to a league official who has spoken to a high-ranking member of the organization.

Bradway, 51, will have a huge input in the draft -- his passion is scouting -- and assist Tannenbaum in free-agent signings, among other duties

Archived