***JETS @ BROWNS ROAD TRIP - INFORMATION UPDATE 10/20/06***

The Gun Of Bavaria

Dude! Why?

You're crashing with me and raffy, no questions asked.

124 I was busting chops-I will be at the Embassy-look me up there-you know my name from here when you guys get in-no guarantee I will be in the room though

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tailgate102606ew4.jpg

Oops. Sorry about that fellas. Not sure how I left the most obvious guys off that list, but hey, that's why I have you all to correct me right?

Please look over this list and advise me of any other Errors ASAP.

ALSO HEADS UP:

SATURDAY NIGHT (SUNDAY MORNING) IS DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME. ALL CLOCKS ROLL BACK ONE HOUR SUNDAY MORNING AT 2 AM.

Here's the weather. HI Wind gust near 50 MPH Saturday & Sunday night.

Saturday Night: Rain and snow showers likely. Windy with lows in the mid 30s. West winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph, especially near the lake shore. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

Sunday: Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Windy with highs in the mid 40s. West winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph, especially near the lake shore. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain and snow showers in the evening. Brisk with lows in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.

Update for everyone else (who isn't going):

Rather than deal with "Road Trip" drama we have decided to just ban everyone who went on this trip. Just wanted to let you all know.

could you wait and ban bren until AFTER she posts pictures? ;)

Archived