***JETS @ BROWNS ROAD TRIP - INFORMATION UPDATE 10/20/06***

The Gun Of Bavaria

RE: NY Jets @ Cleveland Browns, Sunday, October 29th, 2006 @ 4:15 ET

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have received a group ticket sales application from the Cleveland Browns ticket office in the mail today. Like any other type of group ticket sale, time is of the essence and group applications are processed in a first come, first serve basis. The tickets they offer for group sales are $32, $40, $45 but if we're all making the trip I see no reason why we don't spend the extra few bucks and go with the best available to us. As of this time I cannot tell you exactly where the seats will be, but I have emailed the office to get a general location.

So now for the good part.

I need to know who will be attending the NYJ @ CLEVELAND Road Trip/Tailgate and how many tickets you will need. One warning however, given my current situation, I DO NOT have the front money to buy first and collect later. Any request for tickets must accompany a payment before I add you to the application. I apologize for that but I simply cannot do it with my current situation.

As for the tailgate, I will probably organize and host it as in 2004. For that I'll get numbers and collect at the game. I think everyone enjoyed themselves in 2004 and we should have no problem doing it again. There is a small possibility that we may have a 'classic' tailgate but that is very tenative.

So if you are interested in purchasing tickets for the Jets @ Browns road trip, please email me with your real name, screen name and number of total tickets requested at:

GOBTICKETS@GMAIL.COM

I will respond to you via email with my mailing address to remit payment to.

Any questions please post them or PM.

Looking forward to it.

GOB

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job Gunner - T-Mac, Joisey, and I were just talking at dinner last night about getting tics and fearing it would be a problem. Thanks for organizing it - we're all in and will be emailing.

:cheers:

I wish I could make mine 100% sure Guns, but I just can't. Nobody knows if they want to go for sure or not.

Yo!! There are going to be like 15 of us there at least and that number might jump in the next few days. You don't need to bring anyone, you have us to hang with. Although for Saturday night you better bring a fake ID, I have a very special place in the flats that I'm going to after the bar. 4H knows what I'm talking about, thigh bruises, band aids and all. :)

Watch out for Guns..he will keep you in some shady place until 3am Sat night and then want to crank it up again early Sun morning to find out he is only drinking soda and water for the tailgate

Everything is accurate right up until the point he says I was drinking soda and water. I believe I was drinking beer that day, just not at 4H post-up til 3am drinking levels. Besides, someone had to be somewhat coherent to cook the damn food. :P

4H IS NOT READY FOR CLEVELAND

Yo!! There are going to be like 15 of us there at least and that number might jump in the next few days. You don't need to bring anyone, you have us to hang with. Although for Saturday night you better bring a fake ID, I have a very special place in the flats that I'm going to after the bar. 4H knows what I'm talking about, thigh bruises, band aids and all. :)

As Guns said-Joey you can go on your own-I am going myself but I know a bunch of the people either through here or meeting in person before so you need not worry about that- we are all Jet fans looking to have a good time together

As Guns said-Joey you can go on your own-I am going myself but I know a bunch of the people either through here or meeting in person before so you need not worry about that- we are all Jet fans looking to have a good time together

I agree.

I'm in.

Hopefully we can all get in the same hotel and good fee's?

Driving out there should be boring, that's the only problem.

TO ALL HERE ARE SOME ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS YOU"VE BEEN ASKING

I spoke with a rep of the Browns today and learned the following.

1. Group Seating: They will accomodate us and put us all together, however all group seating is on the 500 level (See Seating Chart Below)

2. 500 Level Seating: The $45 tickets will get us 'closer to midfield' vs the $32 ones. If there is a surplus due to tickets that are assigned by the Browns I'll refund the reflected amounts to you.

3. Group seating must be 20 or more and although close, I think we're good.

4. MOST IMPORTANT: I need to get a move on with people committing, collecting the ticket money and sending in the application with all funds included. He said we're still ok for the Jets but it's moving decently so not to take too much time. I thinking that we need to get this application in in the next week or two. Basically, I'd like an answer by next Friday, August 4th.

Any questions email me at gobtickets@gmail.com

GOB

443.443.clevlandbrownsstadium_footb.fit.gif

Breaking News: We are now WELL over 20 participating. Checks are starting to come in from a lot of you, Thank You! Those of you still debating, please make a decision quickly.

I know you got my check yesterday guns ,i`m just curious have you recieved enough checks for tickets yet to qualify us yet for the group seating

GOB I demand that you buy me a plane ticket and tickets for the game immediately.

Sincerely,

your brother.

....That was hilarious....Im in GOB...check your email. Look forward to seeing the whole cast of characters...:baby:

I did not know I was so loved....:baby: ...124, Al...you make me feel so special....:cheers:

Shaq,

Feel comfortable. But feel it from a distance. If you get too close they will try to room with you. It wouldn't be a good scene.

I speak from experience.

Archived