***JETS @ BROWNS ROAD TRIP - INFORMATION UPDATE 10/20/06***

The Gun Of Bavaria

Good News everyone. 2 Slots for the Tailgate just became available. Please inquire within.

Guns,

Are there seats open for the game as well? If there are and if they are right next to you -- I am so there. Let me know, you can tell me stories about the 2006 Tigers!

\:D/

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember how I said the fans felt good about this team? I lied. After yesterday disater there will be plenty of seats for this game available in the parking lots.

To bad because yesterday was one of our best tailgates, boobs, smoke, spit swapping. what else is there?

alot of the people I tailgate with hang out on this forum http://www.dawgtalkers.net/ not as big as the watercooler addy that Guns posted earlier.

Remember how I said the fans felt good about this team? I lied. After yesterday disater there will be plenty of seats for this game available in the parking lots.

To bad because yesterday was one of our best tailgates, boobs, smoke, spit swapping. what else is there?

alot of the people I tailgate with hang out on this forum http://www.dawgtalkers.net/ not as big as the watercooler addy that Guns posted earlier.

Hoop, I've been posting at www.dawgbones.com Forums, The Bone Yard, they seem like a really chill and cool group over there...you ever head over there?

:usel: Good to hear that the tailgate party still rocks. We're coming off such a season where that's all we had to look forward to.

I'm actually gonna do the subway out of curiosity. I think it's a new system. I've been depending on trains all my life, so why not?

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN SHARING A ROOM ON THIS TRIP LET ME KNOW. A friend from Socal who just relocated out there is looking to cut costs.

Game day you can catch the Lakeline train in Tower City. Take it to the end and you'll be 10 steps from where the Jets fans tailgate is planned.

Wouldn't it be easier wakling from the Embassy Suites to the tailgate location then going backwords?

Wouldn't it be easier wakling from the Embassy Suites to the tailgate location then going backwords?

Yep, but I'm sure there are some lurkers here thats not with your group.

The stadium bar on the southside (GridIron bar & Grill) is open on Saturday for college football. Its where all the Browns Backers clubs meet. It'll be packed with Browns fans from out of state. Go mix a little green in with that orange & brown.

if your driving faba want to pick me & raffyD up on saturday?;)

I am not driving 124 -flying in to Cleveland and you can get any where we want to go by walking in Cleveland area. Besides drinking and driving curtails the partying!

The only one I won't be at is the R&R HOF..flight isn't coming in until 1:30, unfortunately.

BTW, does anyone know if there are shuttle buses from the airpot to Embassy Suites?

We might be able to squeeze in the RRHOF after we land and before the Winking lizard.

Btw, just checked out the menu at the Winking Lizard and the "Bucket 'O Ribs" is calling me.

Right now the weather man is calling for a high of 42 degrees. What you will need the most is a pair of gloves to hold your cold beverage. ;)

If it feels warm when you leave the hotel don't be fooled. The Muni Lot is off the lake and we get plenty of wind. Bring a few layers and a poncho to be safe.

For those who havn't been to the Muni Lot here's a pic fron the Donks game last week. I'll post a link since its 1027 X 700 or more Click Here

Hey who else is driving to the muni lot with their car? Gonna be hard to have a tailgate with only 1 parking spot taken up by friendly forces.

How much you think it will cost to get a cabby or 2 to come on in a take up a spot? Maybe give him some food and drink to make it worth his while. How busy could he be on a Sunday?

Hey who else is driving to the muni lot with their car? Gonna be hard to have a tailgate with only 1 parking spot taken up by friendly forces.

GOB -- I mailed the magnets to your house today. They will all back off and give you room when they see JN.com being proudly displayed!

Oh and save the box. I need those back!

Archived