***JETS @ BROWNS ROAD TRIP - INFORMATION UPDATE 10/20/06***

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bren that was on purpose. I've been waiting for word on what to do with the tix. How about I send them to Joisey as planned and let him distribute them accordingly?

That will be fine PAT ..Brenda is Gonna get 1 along with T-mac getting 1 also (other then his original ) So i`ll have 2 more extra`s to sell ...Now please tell me PAT as I was one of the first to send out the cash that i`m not getting those 4 tickets away from the group ??????? since you waited till the end to send them out....

That will be fine PAT ..Brenda is Gonna get 1 along with T-mac getting 1 also (other then his original ) So i`ll have 2 more extra`s to sell ...Now please tell me PAT as I was one of the first to send out the cash that i`m not getting those 4 tickets away from the group ??????? since you waited till the end to send them out....

Joisey - your 4 tix are in the 2 full rows. In fact, Jumba/T-Mac has seat 1 (as requested), your tix are 2,3,4,5 in row 30 which is a full row. I took care of u.

T-mac's friend and Brenda's are seats 2, 3. So your extra ones will be Row 30, Seats 4 & 5.

Pat

Hey J-E-T-S fans. Nice to see you coming back to Cleveland. I met several members in 2004. If you guys are tailgating in the same spot I would suggest that at least one car in in the lot by 9:30. We'll be in the lot by 6:30- 7 am. We'll have tv and Sirius radio for the 1:00 games.

If you need any info just ask. Parking is still $15 in the legendary Muni Lot.

Make sure you have nontransparent cups to drink your beer. Your allowed beer your just not allowed to drink it out of the can. Stupid law old mayor made.

The fans now feel good about this team unlike the last time you were here. You'll feel the difference.

Hey J-E-T-S fans. Nice to see you coming back to Cleveland. I met several members in 2004. If you guys are tailgating in the same spot I would suggest that at least one car in in the lot by 9:30. We'll be in the lot by 6:30- 7 am. We'll have tv and Sirius radio for the 1:00 games.

If you need any info just ask. Parking is still $15 in the legendary Muni Lot.

Make sure you have nontransparent cups to drink your beer. Your allowed beer your just not allowed to drink it out of the can. Stupid law old mayor made.

The fans now feel good about this team unlike the last time you were here. You'll feel the difference.

Welcome to the site Hooper. For those of you who came to CLE in 2004, you met him when he came over to our tailgate. He's a great guy, helped us immensely before hand and his crew were all friendly. Should be a good game, specially with 2 belichick desciples

Welcome to the site Hooper. For those of you who came to CLE in 2004, you met him when he came over to our tailgate. He's a great guy, helped us immensely before hand and his crew were all friendly. Should be a good game, specially with 2 belichick desciples

The fans in Cleveland around the Jets tailgate a couple of years ago were good people.

a9a1lm6.jpg

There's Hooper & I from 2004. he helped us out last time, telling us where to go and hooking us up with other info. He and his crew, as well as the CLE fans were good people. Just be ready to be called 'A$$hole" walking thru the lot, it's their tradition. I look forward to doing some Jello shots with them

Here's their site:

http://mb26.scout.com/fbrownsinsiderfrm15

Make sure you have nontransparent cups to drink your beer.
Thanks for the valuable info, Hooper. See you there. Hey Guns, I think this makes the kegger an easy decision over bottles/cans. Whaddya say? Also, can you post a map of where we'll be tailgating? U da man, man.

G.O.B knows where the team busses are and had some nice pics with Jets players after the game in 04.

There are two huge bars inside the stadium for non club seat holder. One is on the northside (lakeside) the other 2nd level behind the Dawg Pound called Legends. They open 3 hours before the game. I've gone in Legends to warm up at the half and never made it out ;)

Saturday afternoon the Sports bars will be packed. Ohio State takes on Minnesota at 3:30. The Winking Lizard accross from the Gund Arena (now Quality Loans Arena) on Huron Rd would be a great spot to watch the game.

I always enter the stadium on the northside. There is NEVER a line.

Jetfan 13 and I are also staying at the Embassy Suites and Joisey is too I believe.

Nice, with Faba, 124 and you guys we should have a nice routy crowd at the Embassy. This is coming togather nicely, thanks to GOB for all the legwork, to 124 for hooking me up with the extra ticket and thanks in advance to everyone else that is coming to this because I know it is going to be a good time.

Now if I can just remember enough of it then that will make it a truly great weekend, we'll see.;)

Joisey - your 4 tix are in the 2 full rows. In fact, Jumba/T-Mac has seat 1 (as requested), your tix are 2,3,4,5 in row 30 which is a full row. I took care of u.

T-mac's friend and Brenda's are seats 2, 3. So your extra ones will be Row 30, Seats 4 & 5.

Pat

Your the Best Pat , thanks for handeling this we`ll make sure we buy you a few brews when we get in town , & HOOPER thanks for the invite ,I believe I met you last time I was in town ,a fine city you have there ...see you in a few weeks...

You 2 are to cute.....I will also be at the Embassy Suites....look forward to seeing you all. Especially the Mr. & Mrs.....you guys are always fun and just restore my faith in love....mush mush mush......:yawn::yahoo:

Jets28 is going to be in the same hotel as me?:P

You 2 are to cute.....I will also be at the Embassy Suites....look forward to seeing you all. Especially the Mr. & Mrs.....you guys are always fun and just restore my faith in love....mush mush mush......:yawn::yahoo:

If you want to believe in love just listen to GOB talk about Jim Leyland. Holy man crush.

:P

Got my tickets.

Wow Guns. Row 31, Seats 12 & 13. Farthest row back you ass.;)

Looks like we got the **** end of the deal Raffy, btw, I shotgun seat 12, you can sit next to a Brown fan.

Hey, I'm just happy I'm going to be in the stadium (not to mention spending a weekend getting hammered and visiting places I have no business visiting)! Speaking of which, anyone know which are the good 'bars' in the cleveland downtown area? We'll need to get a group together for Saturday night.

I'm actually looking forward to sitting next to a Browns fan.;)

Raffy & I were thinking strip club, are the rest of you fellas game?

I always find it enlightening to review some of the local culture, such as one would find at the Cleveland Ballet. We must do some research prior to attending - any of the establishments featuring Ballerina's that I'm aware of are out by the airport and thats a little hike from the Flats and other concentrations of entertainment around the stadium. Perhaps our buddy Hooper can offer some recommendations. I'll do some research too as these typically aren't plans that want to get formulated when the "cry goes out" - so to speak. If we have multiple performances to choose from, my vote would be to take in one of the more "earthy" venues. The Ballerina's at these theaters usually put more heart into their work. This is what I have been told.

:getgreen:

I always find it enlightening to review some of the local culture, such as one would find at the Cleveland Ballet. We must do some research prior to attending - any of the establishments featuring Ballerina's that I'm aware of are out by the airport and thats a little hike from the Flats and other concentrations of entertainment around the stadium. Perhaps our buddy Hooper can offer some recommendations. I'll do some research too as these typically aren't plans that want to get formulated when the "cry goes out" - so to speak. If we have multiple performances to choose from, my vote would be to take in one of the more "earthy" venues. The Ballerina's at these theaters usually put more heart into their work. This is what I have been told.

:getgreen:

Can't wait to hang with this guy.

BTW, earthy venue? Is that kind of like the independent theater I go to on Vernon in LIC? BZ may know what I'm talking about, although probably won't admit it.

Archived