***JETS @ BROWNS ROAD TRIP - INFORMATION UPDATE 10/20/06***

The Gun Of Bavaria

GREETINGS FROM TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA. 6 1/2 HRS TIL KICKOFF.

Jumba dropped me a line and I wanted to give you all a heads up. Sorry about keeping you in the dark for so long. I HAVE all the tickets and when I get back to Michigan on Monday/Tuesday, I'll be back here to post a detailed message given everything. I am planning on mailing all the tickets out next week to the addresses submitted to me by you all. When I return I'll post everything you need to know about who is going, where we're sitting, final costs, tailgating, etc. Sorry about dragging my ass to this point. if you need anything in particular email me.

G.O.B.

GOB --

I think this is a duplicate message. I am pretty sure you covered this in last weeks Podcast.

:bwahaharoll:

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK SO HERE WE GO.

I've had the tickets for a few weeks now and yes I know I have to get off my ass and get them to you ASAP. This post will hopefully tie up all loose ends and answer any questions you have.

• The Money: First of all, the total refund was $322, not the original $390 as expected. It doesn't make a whole lot of difference as 95% of you indicated that you wanted me to apply the excess towards the costs of organizing the tailgate in Cleveland. However to a couple of who who might not make the tailgate and need your refunds, I'll quickly get that out to you. Please just know that your refund is now $10 per ticket, not the orignal $13 as I originally expected. I have attached a copy of the receipt I received from the Cleveland Browns so everyone can see just where the money has went. In the immortal words of Ronald Reagan, "Trust but Verify". You have graciously trusted me with your money, it's the least I can do.

browns2as7.jpg

• The Tickets: As you can see we didn't exactly get top of the line tickets by any stretch as I think when I turned down the "Dog Pound" they put two and two together and realzied we were Jets fans. Regardless we will be all together in rows 27, 29, 30 & 21 of Section 543. As you can see by reviewing the receipt, there is one small problem in the fact that 2 people will have to sit somewhat isolated from the group in Row 27, while I also need 4 people to sit together in Row 29. I ask that someone who may not care volunteer to take these seats if you can with the understanding we'll work out a seat shift with fans when we get there. If not, all I can so is assign them in the order the money was received to be fair. In other words, the last to get their money to me get the tickets in those 2 rows. Let me know ASAP if you're willing to take that on for the time being. Regardless we'll work out a move when we get there but for the time being I have to send the tickets to someone.

brownsseatingchartrs3.jpg

543.jpg

(LOOK DAD, I CAN SEE THE GUYS ON THE SPACE STATION WAVING FROM HERE)

• Assemble Your Crew: Here is who is all going with their respective screen name in parentheses and the number of tickets assigned. Keep in mind that I have organized this in a combined effort with "2 Specific Jets Fan Sites". Yes, I am in essence a man trying to bring 2 great tribes together for one cause. :)
    • Craig L (GREEN DNA) - 2
    • Al/Judy S (Jetfan13 & Mrs) - 2
    • Tom M. (Jumba/T-Mac) - 1
    • Chris L. (JoiseyJet) - 4
    • Terrence T. (TerryBadway) - 2
    • Cathy V. (GGG) - 1
    • Eric Y. (EricYellin) - 2
    • Joe G. (124) - 2 (Joe is 4HCrew taking your spare??)
    • Johnny M. (Johnnymoore) - 2
    • Robert S. (Baddniss) - 1
    • Pat T. (JetsfanOhio) - 6
    • Shakena B. (Jets28) - 1
    • John K (NJ) - 1
    • Frank B. (Faba) - 1
    • Myself (G.O.B. and My Dad) - 2
    • Paul S. (OhioStateNYJetsFan) - 2
    • TOTAL TICKETS ORDERED/PURCHASED/RECEIVED - 32

• RECEIVING YOUR TICKETS VIA USPS MAIL - My plan is to get the tickets out to you with Monday's mail via regular USPS Mail. I am going to make sure everything is cleanly written, marked, stamped and the tickets concealed. However this is a federal government operation and as such, I cannot be held responible for any tickets lost in transit. I will be in Cleveland on Saturday for early festivities as in 2004. If you wish to get the tickets from me personally either on Saturday or at the tailgate, please let me know ASAP. If not they're going out in to the mail to the addresses I have on file for each of you. IF YOU WOULD PREFER A DIFFERENT MAILING ADDRESS THEN THAN THAT YOU USED TO SUBMIT THE MONEY TO ME, PLEASE ADVISE ME ASAP. Joe/124 I got your change please rest easy.

• The Tailgate - Information on the tailgate specifics will be released down the road HOWEVER I need to know who is IN or OUT for the tailgate ASAP. If you are IN I need to know how many to expect to build my headcount and get the supplies. It is a 4:15pm game so tailgating time will be in abundance between checking out of the Hotels for some and Kickoff. SEND TAILGATE RSVPs TO GOBTICKETS@GMAIL.COM

• Saturday - A number of us are going down Saturday and last time we all went to the Football Hall Of Fame in Canton. If you are interested in doing the same and/or going to the Rock N' Roll HOF likewise, let me know and we can organize a meet. A number of us are driving down so if neccessary we can meet up and carpool. Also as far as Saturday Night is concerned, expect more of the same from 2004. We'll find a good bar and take it over with Jets fans like we did 2 years ago. Then 4H can drag us all to the Flats and find our stripper with the Band-Aid on her knee and the bruise on her inner thigh.

• CELL PHONE ROSTER - I am going to build a roster of names and cell phone numbers for those who wish to exchange that information. It makes things a hell of a lot easier in Cleveland. Regardless of who opts in and out, I will get my cell # to all of you. This roster will be in confidence and only exchanged via email amongst those who want in.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

PAT

OK SO HERE WE GO.

I've had the tickets for a few weeks now and yes I know I have to get off my ass and get them to you ASAP. This post will hopefully tie up all loose ends and answer any questions you have.

• The Money: First of all, the total refund was $322, not the original $390 as expected. It doesn't make a whole lot of difference as 95% of you indicated that you wanted me to apply the excess towards the costs of organizing the tailgate in Cleveland. However to a couple of who who might not make the tailgate and need your refunds, I'll quickly get that out to you. Please just know that your refund is now $10 per ticket, not the orignal $13 as I originally expected. I have attached a copy of the receipt I received from the Cleveland Browns so everyone can see just where the money has went. In the immortal words of Ronald Reagan, "Trust but Verify". You have graciously trusted me with your money, it's the least I can do.

browns2as7.jpg

• The Tickets: As you can see we didn't exactly get top of the line tickets by any stretch as I think when I turned down the "Dog Pound" they put two and two together and realzied we were Jets fans. Regardless we will be all together in rows 27, 29, 30 & 21 of Section 543. As you can see by reviewing the receipt, there is one small problem in the fact that 2 people will have to sit somewhat isolated from the group in Row 27, while I also need 4 people to sit together in Row 29. I ask that someone who may not care volunteer to take these seats if you can with the understanding we'll work out a seat shift with fans when we get there. If not, all I can so is assign them in the order the money was received to be fair. In other words, the last to get their money to me get the tickets in those 2 rows. Let me know ASAP if you're willing to take that on for the time being. Regardless we'll work out a move when we get there but for the time being I have to send the tickets to someone.

543.jpg

• Assemble Your Crew: Here is who is all going with their respective screen name in parentheses and the number of tickets assigned. Keep in mind that I have organized this in a combined effort with "2 Specific Jets Fan Sites". Yes, I am in essence a man trying to bring 2 great tribes together for one cause. :)
    • Cathy V. (GGG) - 1
    • John K (NJ) - 1
    • Frank B. (Faba) - 1

• RECEIVING YOUR TICKETS VIA USPS MAIL - My plan is to get the tickets out to you with Monday's mail via regular USPS Mail. I am going to make sure everything is cleanly written, marked, stamped and the tickets concealed. However this is a federal government operation and as such, I cannot be held responible for any tickets lost in transit. I will be in Cleveland on Saturday for early festivities as in 2004. If you wish to get the tickets from me personally either on Saturday or at the tailgate, please let me know ASAP. If not they're going out in to the mail to the addresses I have on file for each of you. IF YOU WOULD PREFER A DIFFERENT MAILING ADDRESS THEN THAN THAT YOU USED TO SUBMIT THE MONEY TO ME, PLEASE ADVISE ME ASAP. Joe/124 I got your change please rest easy.

• The Tailgate - Information on the tailgate specifics will be released down the road HOWEVER I need to know who is IN or OUT for the tailgate ASAP. If you are IN I need to know how many to expect to build my headcount and get the supplies. It is a 4:15pm game so tailgating time will be in abundance between checking out of the Hotels for some and Kickoff. SEND TAILGATE RSVPs TO GOBTICKETS@GMAIL.COM

• Saturday - A number of us are going down Saturday and last time we all went to the Football Hall Of Fame in Canton. If you are interested in doing the same and/or going to the Rock N' Roll HOF likewise, let me know and we can organize a meet. A number of us are driving down so if neccessary we can meet up and carpool. Also as far as Saturday Night is concerned, expect more of the same from 2004. We'll find a good bar and take it over with Jets fans like we did 2 years ago. Then 4H can drag us all to the Flats and find our stripper with the Band-Aid on her knee and the bruise on her inner thigh.

• CELL PHONE ROSTER - I am going to build a roster of names and cell phone numbers for those who wish to exchange that information. It makes things a hell of a lot easier in Cleveland. Regardless of who opts in and out, I will get my cell # to all of you. This roster will be in confidence and only exchanged via email amongst those who want in.

PAT

...I love an organized man...:yahoo: ...Im in for the tailgate of course...and you can hold my ticket till I see you on Saturday Guns. My flight leaves at 9AM right before the Jets Charter from JFK....damn...maybe I'll get on the charter....oopppsss I said that out loud...Benadryl is evil....:bag: . And I will call you some time later today.

Is there an extra ticket available??? If there is let me know as I am interested in going and may be able to make that weekend happen.

btw, I've always wanted to see the dawg pound.

I just PM'd you the info.

Sorry you can't join me Ty.

OK SO HERE WE GO.

browns2as7.jpg

543.jpg

• Cathy V. (GGG) - 1
    • John K (NJ) - 1
    • Frank B. (Faba) - 1

PAT

add me to the list.....I will be taking Joisey's extras.....;)

add me to the list.....I will be taking Joisey's extras.....;)

Bren --

Are you telling people I am going? I can't make it remember? That is the weekend that I go in for my final "procedure". It will be nice watching the games from now on with two testicles I will say that much.

You crazy kids have fun though.

Bren --

Are you telling people I am going? I can't make it remember? That is the weekend that I go in for my final "procedure". It will be nice watching the games from now on with two testicles I will say that much.

You crazy kids have fun though.

NOW WHY on gods GREEN earth would I START A FALSEHOOD like that?:lickt:

I had GOB contact me a few times about those extra tickets ,but I told him I wanted to make sure the reg. Rodegaters had tickets for the game first (like Brenda & company....Brenda I`ve got 4 tickets comming so if your only taking the 1 i still will have 3 other extras when guns sends them out....I already have 2 lowers so I don`t need the uppers...

Is there a prefered hotel people are staying at???

Anyone let me know so I can book a room and hang with (a majority of) you guys.

I am at the Embassy Suites Raffy D- I know a couple of people are there.

I am at the Embassy Suites Raffy D- I know a couple of people are there.

Including me.

BTW raffy, it's 50/50 right now on you still being able to crash with me. I'll know for sure at latest Saturday evening.

Including me.

BTW raffy, it's 50/50 right now on you still being able to crash with me. I'll know for sure at latest Saturday evening.

Coolio, if not the Marriot is closer to the Stadium and cheaper than Embassy Suites (only $10 cheaper though).

Ladies and Gentlemen,.

The Tickets have been mailed as of 2:30 today. Expect them in 3-4 Buisness days I imagine as they were sent normal first class postage. Please advise me when u get them so I can rest easy.

Tickets were mailed today (10/5) to the following:

Craig L. (GreenDNA)

Terence T. (TerryBadway)

Eric Y. (EricYellin)

Joe G. (JetFanInSect124)

Johnny M. (MyManMoore)

Robert S. (Baddniss)

Pat T. (JetsFanOhio)

John K. (NJ)

Paul S. (OhioStateJetsFan)

Following Tickets will be hand delivered in Cleveland:

Al & Judy S. (Jetfan13)

Tom M. (Jumbalaya)

Cathy V. (GGG)

Shakena B. (Jets28)

Frank B. (Faba)

If you want in on the cell phone roster I'm going to send out, email or PM me ASAP with your number.

Also I need to know who is NOT in for the Tailgate.

GOB

Archived