Jets Practice At The Meadowlands (8/5)

Maxman

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as far as I can tell. 16F around 11:30.

I've never met any of the posters here so this should be fun. See you all tomorrow.

I'll be there in my Pennington jersey (please don't laugh) :P

Since I see a lot of people are going in gray cars/trucks, I'll fit right in with my gray Monte Carlo...lol

Since I see a lot of people are going in gray cars/trucks, I'll fit right in with my gray Monte Carlo...lol

And then I'll be sticking out in the red Grand Am with tons of Jets stickers on it around the Gray trucks.:P

If anyone checks this out before they leave I'm going to quickly say yes you all know the car to look for but I'm going to be in a white Victor Hobson jersey...should be failry easy to spot me.:P

I'll be bringing FoxJet in my Burgundy Saturn Lw300!

I will be wearing either my green Ellis or white Martin Jersey!

See you guys there about 12:00 ish!

Something actually came up that I have to take care of this morning, so I probably won't be there until a little later, maybe around 1ish. Is someone going to have a big Jet Nation banner hanging to make it easier to find everyone? :)

Something actually came up that I have to take care of this morning, so I probably won't be there until a little later, maybe around 1ish. Is someone going to have a big Jet Nation banner hanging to make it easier to find everyone? :)

Yeah, that's exactly what we have. A big Jet Nation banner. Exactly that.

If anyone checks this out before they leave I'm going to quickly say yes you all know the car to look for but I'm going to be in a white Victor Hobson jersey...should be failry easy to spot me.:P

a 6ft white victor hobson shouldnt be hard to find...:)

Yo great time everybody! 4HCrew and I have a Beer Pong Challenge for the Giants game. Good meeting you Ty as well as Spermy, Can't Hackett (thanks again man), raffy, Tabor, SPJets, Joisey & the rest.

Yo great time everybody! 4HCrew and I have a Beer Pong Challenge for the Giants game. Good meeting you Ty as well as Spermy, Can't Hackett (thanks again man), raffy, Tabor, SPJets, Joisey & the rest.

Giants game beer pong??? I'm there!

It was great meeting everyone, I promise to show up a little earlier next time (and not to get stopped by the soda police at the gate again!).

Giants game beer pong??? I'm there!

It was great meeting everyone, I promise to show up a little earlier next time (and not to get stopped by the soda police at the gate again!).

raffy, you'll be there to witness the falling of 4H.:P

Archived