Jets Practice At The Meadowlands (8/5)

Maxman

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this open to the General Public or just Season Ticket holders?

The Pats have been holding one of these each year for the Season Ticket holders since Kraft bought the team. I went to the first one and haven't been back!

Is this open to the General Public or just Season Ticket holders?

The Pats have been holding one of these each year for the Season Ticket holders since Kraft bought the team. I went to the first one and haven't been back!

It is free and open to the public. I believe even the parking is free which is shocking. Tyson asked earlier but I am not sure about tailgating. That would be pretty cool though.

It is free and open to the public. I believe even the parking is free which is shocking. Tyson asked earlier but I am not sure about tailgating. That would be pretty cool though.

Be curious to see how many people show up. I guess tailgating depends on what time they open the lots. But then again do you really want to get all boozed up for practice.

Be curious to see how many people show up. I guess tailgating depends on what time they open the lots. But then again do you really want to get all boozed up for practice.

True. I don't think I am going myself. I started this thread just seeing who was going because I ordered some JN Merchandise to give away. Wanted to make sure we hooked up the JN members!

True. I don't think I am going myself. I started this thread just seeing who was going because I ordered some JN Merchandise to give away. Wanted to make sure we hooked up the JN members!

You are always on top of things. Just give the merchandise to Bren and she will take care of the rest!

I will be easy to spot...

I'll be the only one there with a JetNation polo shirt.

LOL, I can give you some matching JetNation schedules if you are interested. You will be the most popular kid there. They are pretty nice.

A tailgate is a great idea!!! It's like practicing for the real tailgates in September.

Oh, and I'd like two shirts (1 large and i small for the lady) to show off the JN pride. Think of it as a belated birthday/900th post present.

;)

A tailgate is a great idea!!! It's like practicing for the real tailgates in September.

Oh, and I'd like two shirts (1 large and i small for the lady) to show off the JN pride. Think of it as a belated birthday/900th post present.

;)

So sorry. The new criteria for free shirts is 970 posts. :P

Its very hot down there now. I would go back to the motel or whereever

mid day and come back later in the afternoon.

That was my plan. Spend the morning hours at the parks, then back to the hotel and hang at the pool in the afternoon, and then back to the parks later in the afternoon when its cooler.

Archived