Jets Practice At The Meadowlands (8/5)

Maxman

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't make it (lol Tabor). But stop by and see 4hCrew or TaborJet. They will have JetNation schedules. They are the kind you hang on the fridge (bwa-hahahahaha) and it has both the Jets and Giants schedule.

The 3 things I like best in life:

1. Eating

2. Seeing who the Jets will beat this week

3. Seeing who the Giants will lose to this week

I wrapped it up in one marketing piece. Pretty impressive if you ask me. END OF STORY. :P

Only gates C and D will be open for the practice, which means I will park and hang in the 16 lot (creature of habit, get my gameday routine going early). Those gates open at 1:30 pm, the website doesn't mention anything about what time the lots open but Generation Jets starts at noon so they would have to be open at least by then. I will get there around 11 with a cooler full of beer and hopes of getting a free jetnation t-shirt. Just look for the short stocky guy with the tall skinny hot chick standing next to him, both wearing white pennington jerseys.;)

Still can't believe parking is free.

Only gates C and D will be open for the practice, which means I will park and hang in the 16 lot (creature of habit, get my gameday routine going early). Those gates open at 1:30 pm, the website doesn't mention anything about what time the lots open but Generation Jets starts at noon so they would have to be open at least by then. I will get there around 11 with a cooler full of beer and hopes of getting a free jetnation t-shirt. Just look for the short stocky guy with the tall skinny hot chick standing next to him, both wearing white pennington jerseys.;)

I never pictured you as being a tall skinny hot chick. I always imagined that you were a short stocky guy.

So you're bringing your sister for me?

I'll be in 16F as always, right by the pole hopefully. Look for the red grand am with Jets stickers all over the windows.

So you're bringing your sister for me?

I'll be in 16F as always, right by the pole hopefully. Look for the red grand am with Jets stickers all over the windows.

LOL! Yeah 124, we'll be in the same general area as I park around 16G. BTW, I think I've seen your grand am!

LOL! Yeah 124, we'll be in the same general area as I park around 16G. BTW, I think I've seen your grand am!

Nice.

You probably have. That's where I always park / tailgate unless I walk over to Max & the De-Jenerates.:cheers:

Cya there Raffy, Look for the big 6'4 guy...I'll probably be in a white Martin or green Coles jersey. What time do you plan on getting there?

Nice.

You probably have. That's where I always park / tailgate unless I walk over to Max & the De-Jenerates.:cheers:

Cya there Raffy, Look for the big 6'4 guy...I'll probably be in a white Martin or green Coles jersey. What time do you plan on getting there?

I thought on the website it said that Generation jets would be open from noon to 5pm? I will recheck that.

Here is what the website says:

August 5

Meadowlands Practice

Don't miss the first-ever Jets training camp practice at the Meadowlands this Saturday August 5th at 2:30pm. Admission is free - Gates C & D only will open @ 1:30pm. Parking is free - Lots 14, 15, 16 & 18 will be open. Generation Jets Fest 12noon - 5pm.

If my nephew (2 yo) tags along then I will get there a little before noon, if he doesn't then I will be hanging out near 16G around 11 (kids slow everything down).

August 5

Meadowlands Practice

Don't miss the first-ever Jets training camp practice at the Meadowlands this Saturday August 5th at 2:30pm. Admission is free - Gates C & D only will open @ 1:30pm. Parking is free - Lots 14, 15, 16 & 18 will be open. Generation Jets Fest 12noon - 5pm.

If my nephew (2 yo) tags along then I will get there a little before noon, if he doesn't then I will be hanging out near 16G around 11 (kids slow everything down).

hmm....i hope thats right...im bringin the wife and kids...

So sorry. The new criteria for free shirts is 970 posts. :P

Oh Maaaaaxxxxx, guess what today is?

970th post day! I prefer a large but can squeeze into whatever is available, and small one for the lady.;)

Seriously though, where will the JN leaders be on Saturday with the promo stuff?

Oh Maaaaaxxxxx, guess what today is?

970th post day! I prefer a large but can squeeze into whatever is available, and small one for the lady.;)

Seriously though, where will the JN leaders be on Saturday with the promo stuff?

I won't be there. But Tabor, Sperm and 4hCrew are going. Let me find out where they will be. They will have some pretty cool Jets Schedules to give out.

I won't be there. But Tabor, Sperm and 4hCrew are going. Let me find out where they will be. They will have some pretty cool Jets Schedules to give out.

Sweet, I will add it to my refrigerator magnet Jets schedules collection!

Sweet, I will add it to my refrigerator magnet Jets schedules collection!

Oh and RaffyD...Congrats on 970 posts. They said you wouldn't make it. But I saw the potential in you early on. :)

With 970 posts you are now eligible to buy JetNation gear. Please don't tell others as this is only open to people with 970 posts or more. Please be warned JetNation will make between $1 - $2 for every purchase you make!

http://www.cafepress.com/jetnation

:cheers:

Oh and RaffyD...Congrats on 970 posts. They said you wouldn't make it. But I saw the potential in you early on. :)

With 970 posts you are now eligible to buy JetNation gear. Please don't tell others as this is only open to people with 970 posts or more. Please be warned JetNation will make between $1 - $2 for every purchase you make!

http://www.cafepress.com/jetnation

:cheers:

Excellent, I've had my eye on that thong for a while now!

Archived