Jets Practice At The Meadowlands (8/5)

Maxman

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16F?

No problem. I'll be sporting my JetNation shirt, although I regret that there will be none to pass out. I will also have JetNation schedules to pass along. Look for the gray Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Alright Tabor, I'm ready.

So whose all in for this?

Myself

Raffy

Tabor

4H

who else? Just us 4?

Read the 1st few pages. KSJets, FoxJet and Baumer said they were all going. If you scan the 1st few pages there might be others as well!

as far as I can tell. 16F around 11:30.

I've never met any of the posters here so this should be fun. See you all tomorrow.

16 F is where I always park so this isn't a stretch for me.

:cheers:

Spermy...we won't scare you...maybe.;)

And man the only posters I've met are Max, JetMoses, Brenda, Greengal & GGG.

as far as I can tell. 16F around 11:30.

I've never met any of the posters here so this should be fun. See you all tomorrow.

I've never met any posters either, except I may have done shots with 124 but I wouldn't remember it.

Is anyone bringing a grill? If so, I have some excellent hot italian sausages that I'd like to grill up. (My tailgating grill died last year and I haven't replaced it yet with one of those fancy little propane ones yet). Let me know.

See you guys tomorrow, looking forward to it.

I've never met any posters either, except I may have done shots with 124 but I wouldn't remember it.

Is anyone bringing a grill? If so, I have some excellent hot italian sausages that I'd like to grill up. (My tailgating grill died last year and I haven't replaced it yet with one of those fancy little propane ones yet). Let me know.

See you guys tomorrow, looking forward to it.

It is obvious that you haven't met any of these "guys" yet. Otherwise you wouldn't have promised them Hot Italian Sausage. Oh man I hope your name isn't Tony.

Is anyone going all out in there usual Sunday Jets gear or are they just going in whatever? I was thinking just a jersey, nothing too big like bringing my hardhat and wearing the lucky Jets socks and boxers.

It is obvious that you haven't met any of these "guys" yet. Otherwise you wouldn't have promised them Hot Italian Sausage. Oh man I hope your name isn't Tony.

Yeah, didn't sound like the most appropriate offer to make but hot Italian sausage is what it is.

BTW, as shocking as this may sound my name is actually Raffy. I was too lazy to come up with a cool screen name so I gave up quickly.

124, I'm thinking just a jersey for myself so I would hold off on the boxers and socks.*

*This in no way suggests that 124 should roll commando to the practice, that is a personal decision to be made by everyone.

Yeah, didn't sound like the most appropriate offer to make but hot Italian sausage is what it is.

BTW, as shocking as this may sound my name is actually Raffy. I was too lazy to come up with a cool screen name so I gave up quickly.

124, I'm thinking just a jersey for myself so I would hold off on the boxers and socks.*

*This in no way suggests that 124 should roll commando to the practice, that is a personal decision to be made by everyone.

Well I'm rolling w/o pants. I'll be there with just a jersey and maybe a hat.

Well I'm rolling w/o pants. I'll be there with just a jersey and maybe a hat.

Now I have to leave the nephew at home, he's not ready for half naked crazy jets fans yet, that will have to wait until he's a little older, like 5.;)

Archived