Mangini goes into his spider hole

rajensen088

Mangini needs all the help he can get from the media and pulls a Pennington ' you are privledged to cover the Jets' ploy. Didn't work for Pennington and won't work for Mangini. It may work for Bellichek after a Super Bowl win, but this kind of behavior ran Bellichek out of Cleveland. I'm looking forward to Mangini's after game mandated press conference, with his deer in the headlights look, when the Jets are out of contention by the bye week. And what about D'BRickas***load brushing off loyal Jet fans who asked him for an autograph.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/blog/

Screw the media. I'm sorry the players or coaches aren't catering to their self-serving interests like Hermy used to. I'm sorry that I won't get to hear that extra quote from a Jets player on sportscenter, but then again I could really give a rats ass about that. All I care about, and all Jets fans should care about, is winning football games, and if Mangini's goal during his training camp is to have his players focus soley on getting back to the basics of football and away from distractions (i.e. The Media) then I'm 100% for it.

rajenson i don't know if you've been living under a rock for the past 5 months but it's pretty much a given the Jets are going to suck this year with the talent on this team. We had the talent to make a run and squandered it (thank you herm edwards) If we're still in competition by the bye week, I'd be amazed. That's why they call it "rebuilding".

Mangini needs all the help he can get from the media and pulls a Pennington ' you are privledged to cover the Jets' ploy. Didn't work for Pennington and won't work for Mangini. It may work for Bellichek after a Super Bowl win, but this kind of behavior ran Bellichek out of Cleveland. I'm looking forward to Mangini's after game mandated press conference, with his deer in the headlights look, when the Jets are out of contention by the bye week. And what about D'BRickas***load brushing off loyal Jet fans who asked him for an autograph.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/blog/

Lia here is just upset. She used to be able to bake the muffins and brownies that Herm would pass out at his press conferences along with free coffee to the beat writers. Once he left, she's out of a job.

Mangini is here to build a winning program. If successful, and the sports writers of NY write disparaging commentary on him and the team, they all have computers and can access Monster.Com

Why does he give a white rats azz what they cry about? If this team shows signs of being different and moves in the right direction, a lousy record in 06 isn't going to get Mangini a pink slip despite what they choose to write.

Archived