Bowling

Barton

I bowl every now and then. It's alot like golf. The "cool" kids tend to make fun of it but it's actually alot of fun. The highest I ever bowled was a 160 back in high school. Anymore I'm luck if I hit 120.

I bowl every now and then. It's alot like golf. The "cool" kids tend to make fun of it but it's actually alot of fun. The highest I ever bowled was a 160 back in high school. Anymore I'm luck if I hit 120.

Me thinks I go back tomorrow night to go again. Highest I ever bowled was like a 150 like 4 yrs ago. Tis was my 1st time bowling in like 3 or 4 years, I was russsssty.

I own mini-golf though.

I wouldn't say I bowl alot, though i've suddenly gone two weeks in a row, but if you can't break a 100 after 3 games, stop bowling....seriously

I broke 100 the 1st 2 games, but the 3rd game I just got my a## beat, and I swear, literally five times, I went for the spare, knocking them all down the middle and somehow 1 pin would stay up, or I'd miss the 1 pin for the spare by half an inch. Just alittle weird I thought.

wow, just went bowling tonight. I really sucked it up. Didnt even crack a 100 in the 3rd game...

Hehehe, good show owning up. Me? I also bite big time. It's a flukey thing - I once bowled a 120, most times a 60 something. HAH, 120, my claim to fame. What the frig.

Hehehe, good show owning up. Me? I also bite big time. It's a flukey thing - I once bowled a 120, most times a 60 something. HAH, 120, my claim to fame. What the frig.

Pretty sure I own everybody here at being the worst bowler. Couple of months ago I bowled a 26. And I was trying, swear to god. I was the laughing stock of the alley.

wow, just went bowling tonight. I really sucked it up. Didnt even crack a 100 in the 3rd game. Any good bowlers out there? I'm thinking about getting a custom bowling balll with "dooshey" carved in the ball.

try bumpers.. that will help your score...

no gutters! :yahoo:

I broke 100 the 1st 2 games, but the 3rd game I just got my a## beat, and I swear, literally five times, I went for the spare, knocking them all down the middle and somehow 1 pin would stay up, or I'd miss the 1 pin for the spare by half an inch. Just alittle weird I thought.

What did they lower the bumpers dooshey? ;)

The best game I ever had was for charity. You paid a certain amount per point. Like Alk, I am usually a 100s guy. The person said the usual is about a nickle a point and that ass talked me into doing 25 cents. I ended up bowling like a 175. I was like strike, strike, strike, strike and spare. I had like a 125 after 5 frames.

Archived