Peter King is at it again....

JonEJet

Is it true that Peter King's small PP turned Portia De Rossi into a Lesbian(not that there isn't anything wrong with it)

Not sure which is worse Portia wearing a strap on doing the nasty with Ellen

Degenerate

or

Portia doing it doggy-style with Fatso King

what is this topic again?

I think Saban was leaning hard toward Drew Brees last winter, until he got a negative vibe about the readiness of Brees' shoulder for the season. But he made a great call on Culpepper, who, with the exception of his mobility, has looked superb this summer, and the mobility should get better with time.

Until someone takes a shot at that knee.:character42:

I think Saban was leaning hard toward Drew Brees last winter, until he got a negative vibe about the readiness of Brees' shoulder for the season. But he made a great call on Culpepper, who, with the exception of his mobility, has looked superb this summer, and the mobility should get better with time.

Until someone takes a shot at that knee.:character42:

Daunte is safe at least for week one, Kimo is now on our team.

King is now a totally-compromised shill, not that he ever was some great football mind(which his colleague at SI, Paul Zimmerman, cranky act and all, is.)More often than not, he seems like some coffee-addled stalker of QBs-Kurt Warner, Brett Favre and Tom Brady, depending on who won the Super Bowl last. He works at SI and HBO for Time-Warner, and will work the Sunday halftime show on NBC. Does anyone for a second think he's going to say this player or team sucks if there's a chance said player or team will be on SUnday night or part of an "Inside NFL" segment? Not a chance.

He's a go along, get along conventional and polite wisdom guy. "Yes, Bob. Parcells is unhappy with TO(for he 1454th time). "Thanks for the insight Pete." These are people he's helping his corporate masters make a buck with. That's all they want-tune in watch the ads.

I mentioned it a while back, but if you get a chance, check out Mark Bowden's "Bringing the Heat". He knew admittedly knew nothing about football until the day he was assigned as beat writer for the Eagles, and basically learned with the help of their CS what NFL football was all about.King is little differnt,except he pretends he knows what's going on and instead covers the personality-driven junk every day.

"Yes, Bob. Parcells is unhappy with TO..."

10 things I think....

1. My daughter Mary Beth should stop blowing the entirety of the Colgate baseball team.

2. Why am I paying $119,658 for 4 years at Colgate for my daughter Mary Beth to blow the entirety of the Colgate baseball team.

3. When does my makeup to my wife for that night at the Pro Bowl were I found myself passed out in Hilo covered with nothing but body lotion end so I can stop writing insipid dreck about Mary Beth blowing the entirety of the Colgate baseball team.

4. At least Mary Beth is blowing the entirety of the Colgate baseball team instead of the Boston Red Sox.

5. Mary beth had better learn a marketable skill other than the above.

6. Mary Beth's underwear will hopefully no longer be on e-bay when she graduates and stops blowing the entirety of the Colgate baseball team.

7. Does Mary Beth blowing the entirety of the Colgate baseball team make her a slut?

8. Starbucks-mmmm!

9. Airline food-eww!

10. My daughter Mary Beth should stop blowing the entirety of the Colgate baseball team.

so, the pats losing 2 key WR's ..and he still thinjs they be 11-5...

come on chubby...

It is not like we lost 2 HofF receivers.

They are good players, but not irreplaceable. Plus, they have a relatively soft schedule.

Archived