If the Jets start 2 and 0

Maxman

I don't want to hear any Patsie B.S. -- blah blah blah, we are crazy, etc. I didn't say it would happen. I didn't say it could happen. I said if it happened:

It would be great. The Pats fans that have been running their mouths would be silenced. In 2 games. Granted the Jets would still finish 2 and 14 most likely. But that one week sure would be a lot of fun, lol.

Let's get something straight: The Pats are NOT crappy at LB. They are darn good. However, they do have serious depth issues at that position.

I do agree with your analysis of the WR's though.....as much as I hate to admit it.

Who do you have at LB...an aged Vrabel, Bruschi (out) Colvin

C'mon...those guys best days are well behind them

Did Harrison make the team? If so, is he playing with a walking cane?

I hate to say it, but I said similar things last year about the Pats with all the injuries they had and all. The fact is that they showed up with their A game every week. Annoying as it was, I still have to give that team credit. They may not seem to be the team they had three, two, or even one year ago, but I'll only say "they're crappy" when I see it.

Rumor has it that Bruschi is starting on Sunday. If not, certainly for the Jets.

Seau is a first and second down guy. Who knows how he will fare, but he's 'gotta be better than Matt Chatham. ;)

Anyway, Bruschi, Seau, Vrable and Colvin. "Crappy" isn't the word that comes to mind. BTW, - and not that pre-season means a whole lot - but Tully looked good.

DB's are a major concern for me - unless they have grown a few inches, it will continue to be so. They weren't tested this pre-season. However, the fact that Duane Starks isn't out there instantly makes the secondary better! LOL!

Who do you have at LB...an aged Vrabel, Bruschi (out) Colvin

C'mon...those guys best days are well behind them

Are you really that stupid?

Vrabel just turned 31 in August and Colvin just turned 29 last week.

Old??????????????

Old is when the Jets hang on to poor performing players like Mo Lewis and Marvin Jones.

Are you really that stupid?

Vrabel just turned 31 in August and Colvin just turned 29 last week.

Old??????????????

Old is when the Jets hang on to poor performing players like Mo Lewis and Marvin Jones.

You shouldn' slam Lewis. He is the reason Brady is a SB champ;)

Archived