2006 JetNation NFL Predictions

Maxman

The never ending love affair with Peyton is sickening. Just about all of ESPN's "experts" picked the Colts.

Didn't they lose Edge? Rhodes is nice, but hardly as talented. Addai might be nice, but has yet to proove himself. I think Peyton is going to find defenses defending him slightly different as teams will not respect Rhodes/Addai as much as they did Edge. Their best D since the 70s, lost the best LBer and they are still suceptible to the run.

The never ending love affair with Peyton is sickening. Just about all of ESPN's "experts" picked the Colts.

Didn't they lose Edge? Rhodes is nice, but hardly as talented. Addai might be nice, but has yet to proove himself. I think Peyton is going to find defenses defending him slightly different as teams will not respect Rhodes/Addai as much as they did Edge. Their best D since the 70s, lost the best LBer and they are still suceptible to the run.

You forgot to tell who why the Pats will win it.

I guess these so called "experts" keep on going with the Colts because of the law of averages...kind of like the 2004 Sox...;)

How you doing PFSIKH? Just keep that one eye available for night vision like they taught you in basic and everything will be fine.

The Colts are gonna miss Edge, and have no one who will step up to play at his level, which they may have taken for granted, even when he was nicked up.

I agree but I wonder how much it will hurt them. I took Peyton on both my fantasy teams. Took Harrison on the JN team. Less rushing = more passing. Because until Dungy brings in Herm, that team is going to score all day long.

You forgot to tell who why the Pats will win it.

Not saying they should be favorites. It is the ball washing of Peyton. They cried it is the defense forgetting their defense held the Patriots to 13 points heading into the 4th a few years back. While the greatest gift to the NFL since the forward pass, had managed 3 points against a second string secondary. Again last year, the defense did real good job. 2nd in points/11th in yards during the season. Finally, Peyton had a home game to proove skeptics wrong and...he manages to put up 18 points. Props to the Steelers D because it is no joke. No hidden shot there, but they are physical and run the ball. Ditto the Phins. Ditto the Pats. Ditto the Panthers. Peyton prooved he can beat the Patriots. I just do not see him...nutting up and beating 2 of the 3 AFC teams to get t The stars were aligned for him to get to the Superbowl and again he came up short. Now, he does not have an all-pro RB behind (yet).

JonE

POTW Nod.

That was funny.

Jackass. ;)

Also, a quick stat check showed that Edge had 44 receptions last season, which was third best on the team. Who will catch the ball out of the backfield for 11.2 ypc?

Hopefully nobody. That is why I draft Peyton and Harrison. That is the thing about FF. The team and offense can be worse but depending on who you have, you don't care!

Hopefully nobody. That is why I draft Peyton and Harrison. That is the thing about FF. The team and offense can be worse but depending on who you have, you don't care!

Well, good luck in your FFL.

I was referring to the football aspect of the Colts losing Edge.

Since I dont do FF, I wasnt looking at it from that angle.

Archived