Titans played to lose?

BwanaZulia

I am happy with the win. The Jets played well and did a good job. Go Jets.

That being said, didn't seem VERY odd that they pulled Collins, put in Young and pulled Young to put back Collins?

It seemed like they didn't know the pre-season was over.

Thoughts?

BZ

I respect Mr Chow too much to second guess him. He is looking at a work in progress here.

He obviously hates Volek, which is ironic, b/c I thought Volek was on the trading block last year, and that the Jets would have pulled the trigger for him instead of Ramsey.

volek is the guy who may have been able to beat us yesterday,,

young would have presented some defensive problems with his scrambling, but rookie picks/misreads would have helped us,, collins was, well collins,, i thought the Jets defensive scheme when Titans had ball of having jet players on bench holding Vodka bottles high in air was especially effective against collins,,

i was very shocked that they didnt put VOLEK in there in the second half....

he definately would have done a better job than Collins or young..

Shocked they took Young out. Why bother? Problem with that is Volek was #3, so if he plays, the other 2 guys cannot come back into the game no matter what.

I am happy with the win. The Jets played well and did a good job. Go Jets.

That being said, didn't seem VERY odd that they pulled Collins, put in Young and pulled Young to put back Collins?

It seemed like they didn't know the pre-season was over.

Thoughts?

BZ

They said they were going to do this after week 2 of the preseason. They want Young to play 1-2 series per game.

They said they were going to do this after week 2 of the preseason. They want Young to play 1-2 series per game.

And, in their situation, with a team not going anywhere, this is the best way to break in a Q/B whom you laid your future at his feet, into the NFL. By next year, he will be more prepared than Phil Rivers is today for the Chargers.

And, in their situation, with a team not going anywhere, this is the best way to break in a Q/B whom you laid your future at his feet, into the NFL. By next year, he will be more prepared than Phil Rivers is today for the Chargers.

agree,, but in SD defense, they were in playoff hunt till end

Archived