The official 2006 edition...Pats Suck thread

JonEJet

Um, the Pats don't suck. Let's just hope our Bill can slap their Bill this Sunday. Any given Sunday and such, anything is possible. I'd like to think Mangini's mentor has rubbed off TOO well, an inside track can work wonders. GO JETS!

Jetophile, you'll learn this is annual event and you should do nothing but join in.

THE PATRIOTS GIVE BLUMPKINS TO TRANSEXUAL GAS STATION ATTENDANTS IN THEIR BATHROOMS.

Aka:

THE GAYTRIOTS SSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Jetophile, you'll learn this is annual event and you should do nothing but join in.

THE PATRIOTS GIVE BLUMPKINS TO TRANSEXUAL GAS STATION ATTENDANTS IN THEIR BATHROOMS.

Aka:

THE GAYTRIOTS SSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Well, now, a HATE FEST is an entirely different animal! Why didn't you all just say so?! I'm always good for those (rubs hands together).

Tom Brady wears ass-creeping pants. And he smells like pee-pee. Well, he does. Why do you think Belichick moves everyone around so easily? They can't stand the smell of ammonia.

Maybe we should put the kibosh on this annual event until we beat the sons of bitches.

It's bad karma. Especially considering JonE started the thread.

Hoy. Well, in that case, Tom Brady smells like ca-ca.

I just looked up some stats and going back to 1999 the Patriots are 6-1 against the Jets at the Meadowlands. The loss was by 1 point in 2000 when the Pats finished 5-11.

It will be rocking come 4:15 Sunday. Should be a good game.

why don't you look up the all time stats and while your at it look who won the superbowl first

why don't you look up the all time stats and while your at it look who won the superbowl first

Wow, that is just a ridiculously bad post.

Who won the Super Bowl three times this decade? I would say that's more important.

BUT WE WON IT FIRST!!!

40 years ago.

I wasn't making fun of the Jets mate.

To answer your question the Jets hold a 47-44 All-time record against the Pats. Does that make you feel better?

Archived