A.I. = MVP

How much more does this man have to prove to the rest of you that he is the MVP of this league?

AI had 38 points and 16 assists caping off a great game by the Sixers last night, BEATING the Heat who had, yes, Shaq.

Unlike Jason Kidd, AI has the points to go with the assists Nets fans. They're not even close as players.

Right now it would be Sixers vs Pistons, Round 1 and Cavs vs Heat....Nets fans, scared or still have some belief? :lol:

I like AI, but he's NOT the MVP. The MVP makes the players on his team BETTER. When has Iverson ever done that? The dude makes everyone on his team WORSE regardless of who the player is.

And to compare him to Kidd is insane. It's like comparing Dominique Wilkins to Larry Bird. Iverson is the flashy scorer who won't win jack and Kidd is the guy who just goes out here and dominates with or without the ball.

124, my man, you're watching too many And1 Streetball videos.

Steve Nash cant be the MVP! He's a grimy little Canadian hippie who hates America! F him! I hope the Suns dont win a single game in the playoffs.

I hate Steve Nash! I still hate the Mavs from when he USED TO play for them. Now I have to hate the Phoenix Suns...I didnt even know they still had a team!

I never thought I'd say this but (excuse me while I run to my sink to get a barf bucket) but I think I want Shaquille...urgh, urgh, O'Neal to win...burrrrghhh, urp urp urp...the Most Valuable Player award...

bleeeeechhhhhh!!!!

bleeeeeechhhhhh!!!

dry heave...

dry heave...

bleeeeeeeeechhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

(Time to get a new keyboard)

Archived