Why I'm glad the Fins won today...

SoFlaJets

It gives them a false sense of security and keeps them from making the QB change that IMO would have definitely happened if they were 0-3.The Culpepper led Dolphins are very beatable with him and I don't really know if they'd be such an easy mark with Harrington behind center-I just don't know-haven't seen him play as a Fin yet

You should never want a Miami victory unless it's helping the Jets and this W does not help us. F Miami. They barely walked away at home, in September, against Tennessee.

I was rooting hard against them during the game for sure 124, but afterwards I looked at the positive that comes out of it...

Miami has another winnable game next week against Houston so I was rooting as I would normally for Miami to lose.

Exactly.

Now Miami will be 2-2 after next week instead of 1-3 if they had lost today. Most likely, we are looking at 2-2 after next week and then we're going to have to hear all the bullsh*t talk from all the Dolphin fans after both teams are 2-2 even though we'd still have the tiebreaker (Division Record).

Archived