Coles And The Penguin Waddle

Maxman

I wasn't sure what the hell he was doing. Whatever it was, the NFL will probably outlaw it.

Can't be having fun, you know.

After the 1st TD. He did a dance and this crazy walk. Everyone around me thought I was crazy. But I am telling you it was a penguin thing.

Hysterical though!

Some derranged Jets fan sitting next to me pointed this out to me. Not nice to make fun of the coach like that. Looks like LC will be doing extra laps this week in practice.

It will sweep the nation. Just learn how to do it now. So you aren't one of the uncool kids. Again.

yup that's what Coles called it post-game Max; The Penguin-somebody needs to post a link to a video of it

Awesome! Just awesome. Hopefully Mangini and Coles stay on good terms. Regardless Mangini is handling this right. The focus is right where it needs to be -- on the game itself.

I was worried that Mangini would suffer tom Tom-Coughlin-itis. Worrying about little crap that didn't mean squat when it came to Wins and Losses.

Mangini is a young coach looking for an identity - he probably loves the Penguin stuff. Remember he grew up worshiping a man they called Tuna.

From my perspective, I think I would prefer to be called Horsec*ck rather than Penguin if I had to have a nickname.

From my perspective, I think I would prefer to be called Horsec*ck rather than Penguin if I had to have a nickname.

who wouldn't DNA-especially if it fit-so to speak...remember that Johnny Depp Al Pacino mob movie?Lefty's nickname-one of them anyway was horsec#ck

Archived