Rutgers dominated Pitt

madmike1

is the Big Least still 1A?

I wonder where you're coach will be coaching next year? The U?

did anyone else hear the broadcasters at the beginning of the game say the big east could very well be the best conference in the country? hahaha

i mean, they have a couple very underrated teams, but the big east better than the sec?? what a joke

did anyone else hear the broadcasters at the beginning of the game say the big east could very well be the best conference in the country? hahaha

i mean, they have a couple very underrated teams, but the big east better than the sec?? what a joke

Big East better than the pac 10 even...what a joke..

Coach Schiano will be at Rutgers for a while. The University sold him property on campus to build a house so he can be closer to the school. The "U" wishes he was available!

They better pony up more coin, because property won't do it.

Coach Schiano will be at Rutgers for a while. The University sold him property on campus to build a house so he can be closer to the school. The "U" wishes he was available!

Not me. He can stay in Rutgers. He's doing a good job there.

It was 13-10 in the 4th.

It certainly was as close as the score says. Rutgers will struggle against a team that can stop the run. They can't throw.

If you watched the game you saw rutgers completely dominate that offense except for one drive in the 3rd quater. it wasn't nearly as close or competitive as the score.

If you watched the game you saw rutgers completely dominate that offense except for one drive in the 3rd quater. it wasn't nearly as close or competitive as the score.

I watched the entire game.. Seemed like a close game to me. To me, a game is close if it is undecided in the 4th. This game was.

Now that run right after the score to make it 13-10 was impressive. However, Rutgers was not very impressive offensively. They can't punch the ball into the end zone too well, and against a strong team against the run, they're toast. Also, if they get behind, they do not have the firepower to come back. Lastly, in a close game, the "Judge" makes me nervous.

With all that said, Ray Rice is an NFL player RIGHT NOW. Why did RU hype Leonard so much for the Heismann though? He barely touches the rock.

I watched the entire game.. Seemed like a close game to me. To me, a game is close if it is undecided in the 4th. This game was.

Now that run right after the score to make it 13-10 was impressive. However, Rutgers was not very impressive offensively. They can't punch the ball into the end zone too well, and against a strong team against the run, they're toast. Also, if they get behind, they do not have the firepower to come back.

With all that said, Ray Rice is an NFL player RIGHT NOW. Why did RU hype Leonard so much for the Heismann though? He barely touches the rock.

The story of this season is their D. Thats the reason they are winning and aside from that one dirve in the 3rd palko and that offense did NOTHING. Rutgers will go as far as the D takes us.

The story of this season is their D. Thats the reason they are winning and aside from that one dirve in the 3rd palko and that offense did NOTHING. Rutgers will go as far as the D takes us.

Let's see them stop Louisville and WVU. WVU looks vulnerable, at least from what I saw against UCONN. Let's see RU take advantage, win the conference and get the BCS bid.

Let's see them stop Louisville and WVU. WVU looks vulnerable, at least from what I saw against UCONN. Let's see RU take advantage, win the conference and get the BCS bid.
obviously thats the goal.. if we beat those teams it will be because our D gets the job done for us.

obviously thats the goal.. if we beat those teams it will be because our D gets the job done for us.

You better be able to score against those teams. You aren't beating them 20-13. Noone is. Those teams can put up points.

I'm more on board with RU than I was 2 days ago, but the schedule is still fairly soft. Pitt was their best win.

However, regardless of what happens the rest of this year, RU is moving in the right direction.

the big east is better than the pac 10. way better.

WVU

Louisville

Maybe, if you are really daring, Rutgers..

THEN WHO?

There is no way the Pac 10 is worse than the Big East. The Big East should lose it's BCS bid in my opinion.

Congrats Mike. I know you been singing their praises all year.

it's been a long time coming to have a winning team here but i honestly expected them to be 8-0. if they really want to show that they are the real deal they will have to beat either louisville or wvu.

You better be able to score against those teams. You aren't beating them 20-13. Noone is. Those teams can put up points.

I'm more on board with RU than I was 2 days ago, but the schedule is still fairly soft. Pitt was their best win.

However, regardless of what happens the rest of this year, RU is moving in the right direction.

I believe the announcers said that Pitt was "averaging" 37 points per game (before the RU game) 37 ppg seems like a lot of points. But that's WHY WE PLAY THE GAME! (Now who was the smart a5s that said that?)

Archived