Just wanted to say...

TomShane

Remember when the Mets could have had Soriano for Jose Reyes and they turned it down to stay young? That was funny because they traded a fireballing lefty after that for an injure prone Zambrano.

Good laughs. Good laughs indeed.

Remember when the Mets could have had Soriano for Jose Reyes and they turned it down to stay young? That was funny because they traded a fireballing lefty after that for an injure prone Zambrano.

With Minaya in charge I believe the Mets have someone that has the knowledge and is not afraid to take a risk in place now running the organization- so no more Kazmir disaster trades hopefully!

Besides that we took Heredia off your roster you should be forever grateful for that move

With Minaya in charge I believe the Mets have someone that has the knowledge and is not afraid to take a risk in place now running the organization- so no more Kazmir disaster trades hopefully!

Besides that we took Heredia off your roster you should be forever grateful for that move

Someday soon a Yankee fan will answer Yankee criticism by adressing the issue and WITHOUT mocking the offending fan's team of choice.

And just exactly what criticism is that ?

Somebody takes a shot at a Yankee win, Yankee fans strike back. Nothing wrong with that.

Or is it everyone is allowed to take shots at the Yankees but the Yankee fan is not allowed to take shots at that person's team.

Seriously I would like to know.

Someday soon a Yankee fan will answer Yankee criticism by adressing the issue and WITHOUT mocking the offending fan's team of choice.

And just exactly what criticism is that ?

Somebody takes a shot at a Yankee win, Yankee fans strike back. Nothing wrong with that.

Or is it everyone is allowed to take shots at the Yankees but the Yankee fan is not allowed to take shots at that person's team.

Seriously I would like to know.

Archived