ot can I get a cowboy fansite link please

joewilly

thanks jetcane.....they can't seem to figure out why bledsoe is pissed. he got mauled but to his credit he showed some grit running that td in & standing in there in the 2nd quarter. poor choice on that interception though.

They can't work out why Drew is mad beacuse they are idiotic Cowboy fans.

Drew is ticked because he thinks (and so do I) that he is a better QB than Romo.

Romo was running around like JP Losman last night making stupid decisions.

He should have had 5 picked-off.

He threw prayers, on the run, to Whitten and TO. Luckily for Romo both of those guys made excellent catches in traffic saving his ass.

Before you all ask I do have a soft spot for Drew!

Drew is ticked because he thinks (and so do I) that he is a better QB than Romo.

He threw prayers, on the run, to Whitten and TO. Luckily for Romo both of those guys made excellent catches in traffic saving his ass.

The Cowpokes problem is two fold. One, the OL stinks. They will not be able to give Bledsoe time to throw the ball and bledsoe is too slow to avoid the rush. Two, Romo is aweful. Although he can elude the rush, he stinks as a passer. Reminds me of Bollinger. Either way the Pokes are screwed.

The Cowpokes problem is two fold. One, the OL stinks. They will not be able to give Bledsoe time to throw the ball and bledsoe is too slow to avoid the rush. Two, Romo is aweful. Although he can elude the rush, he stinks as a passer. Reminds me of Bollinger. Either way the Pokes are screwed.

The first pass that Romo threw last night was an absolute duck before it was tipped and picked off.

None of the crack ESPN announcing crew mentioned that fact but the replay showed it cleary.

I agree about the OL. They stink. The safety on Drew summed up the OL's performance in my mind. "Hey let's not block the linebacker while our QB is passing out of the endzone!"

The first pass that Romo threw last night was an absolute duck before it was tipped and picked off.

None of the crack ESPN announcing crew mentioned that fact but the replay showed it cleary.

I agree about the OL. They stink. The safety on Drew summed up the OL's performance in my mind. "Hey let's not block the linebacker while our QB is passing out of the endzone!"

it was the running backs job to pick lavar up on the safety. he had no time to react. no human on this planet (except bruschi right tx?)could have prevented that sack. unreal timing on that play

it was the running backs job to pick lavar up on the safety. he had no time to react. no human on this planet (except bruschi right tx?)could have prevented that sack. unreal timing on that play

Was it the RB? From the replay I saw the OL didn't even look at the LB.

If that was the case it was a crappy play call by the OC. Wouldn't you want max protect on a pass where your QB takes a 5 step drop in his own endzone?

I always liked him too G-ever since that Monday night win against Miami in 98 with a broken pinky still wins the game

Was it the RB? From the replay I saw the OL didn't even look at the LB.

If that was the case it was a crappy play call by the OC. Wouldn't you want max protect on a pass where your QB takes a 5 step drop in his own endzone?

tru dat gainzo, maybe they thought it wasn't needed since it was bledsoe with his cat like moves;)

you could be right about the tackle but the fact is nobody moved & lavar had to actually hook right as the q back wasn't even back there yet

So funny you said this, the first thing I though while watching Romo play on Monday was that he is a taller version of Bollinger. Horrible.

Archived