poor ben graham

joewilly

he hardly even got to play sunday ;) . & his 2nd kick was only a 30 yder :confused:

pretty amazing punt though. I loved how the ball just bounced straight up & didn't leap into the endzone as expected. I'd love to see him take a snap from center one of these punts & run with it

he hardly even got to play sunday ;) . & his 2nd kick was only a 30 yder :confused:

pretty amazing punt though. I loved how the ball just bounced straight up & didn't leap into the endzone as expected. I'd love to see him take a snap from center one of these punts & run with it

You have to believe Westhoff has some trick play(s) to take advantage of his unique skillset. I guess the question becomes if is it worth the risk of him getting injured in the process. I'm thinking we'll see something before the year is done...

I wanna see him kick off some day-if the guy can punt a ball 90 yards the fans in the stands might actually get a souvenir

That 30 yard kick put the ball inside the 10.

Yards stats are for Troll pats.

You have to believe Westhoff has some trick play(s) to take advantage of his unique skillset. I guess the question becomes if is it worth the risk of him getting injured in the process. I'm thinking we'll see something before the year is done...

They have practiced a play where Brad Smith is in as the blocker for Graham and takes a direct snap.

They tried so many things during tc it was hard to keep track. I saw them running the draw to Leon a lot, and couldnt understand why it took so long into the regular season to start running it.

They also have the Brad Smith package of reverse plays with and w/o passes...I think we'll see a couple of them in the second half of the season.

They have practiced a play where Brad Smith is in as the blocker for Graham and takes a direct snap.

They tried so many things during tc it was hard to keep track. I saw them running the draw to Leon a lot, and couldnt understand why it took so long into the regular season to start running it.

They also have the Brad Smith package of reverse plays with and w/o passes...I think we'll see a couple of them in the second half of the season.

Did you just say that the jets have brad smith's package. Hey now!

According to John Madden, Graham has a cannon for an arm...

Anyway, I'd actually like to see him run the ball on a fake punt or something, or maybe try a drop-kick field goal. I mean, honestly he's here because he can kick the ball a mile, but he's got to be the best all-around athlete at his position in the league.

I am waiting for him to get in there when we have short yardage and bowl over a couple of guys for a first down.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves...he has decent size and is used to contact (obviously) from Australian Rules Football, but he wasn't going up against guys the size of NFL players....Plus he may not be used to running around with all the extra equipment.

Archived