Fan reaction if...

4HCrew

The Jets lose a close one to the Browns? lose by more than 10 to the Browns?

This will be interesting..the playoff word has been thrown around a little..would that stop? the 5-3 would go to 4-4 and then Pats & Bears could be 4-6 before you blink

Critical game morale wise as well as for any possible play-off run thoughts.

Personally I felt 4 wins at the bye week and 5 more after looked possible but would love to grab this game.

The change in Offensive coordinator in Cleveland may fire them up and until our defense improves, games like this on the road can't be taken for granted.

Fans should not over react to a loss as we all for the most part signed up for patience through the growing pains this year.

It will be important for Mangini and staff to keep the players positive should we lose 2 straight post bye week to NE and Chicago.

If Mangini accomplishes that 9-7 is possible.

I will admit that I predicted a 4-12 record before the season started. So even 5 wins at seasons end will exceed my initial expectations.

I'm not saying that I'll be satisfied with 5 wins, just that they will have exceeded my pessimistic beginning-of-the-season expectations.

However, looking at the remaining schedule, I now believe that 10-6 is a possibility should Chad remain healthy and we continue to win the games we should.

This will be interesting..the playoff word has been thrown around a little..would that stop? the 5-3 would go to 4-4 and then Pats & Bears could be 4-6 before you blink

if the jets lose you will hear "rebuilding" istead of "Playoffs".

True but we actually are rebuilding and the schedule along with Pennington's health has allowed us to win games and cover for the defense.

Nothing wrong with that though for now.... Pats made the play-offs last year using the same formula.

Every game nowadays in the NFL is essentially a must win. For this week it's an even bigger must win, if that makes any sense. We need to get out of Cleveland with a win to have any sort of hope of playing in January due to the games coming up after cleveland.

Besides, Pats already have a 2 game lead on the division and a loss combined with a Pats win would be deflating.

PLAYOFFFFFFFFFFFFS!!!!!!!!!!! insert Mora's voice

Sorry to burst your bubble but 8-8 would be a great accomplishment

Hello........ Playoffss???????????????????????????????????

Next year we make a move. Let's see if our QB will survive Da bears, me thinks he may not make it thru game.

btw - Pats will lose this Monday. Jets win Sunday. Jest fans get all excited and wet themselves. Pats beat Indy. Jets sit at home. Fans continue to wet themselves. Jets lose to Pats the following week. Jest fans sh*t themselves.

btw - Pats will lose this Monday. Jets win Sunday. Jest fans get all excited and wet themselves. Pats beat Indy. Jets sit at home. Fans continue to wet themselves. Jets lose to Pats the follwoing week. Jest fans sh*t themselves.

What is it with you and posting about poop today?

btw - Pats will lose this Monday. Jets win Sunday. Jest fans get all excited and wet themselves. Pats beat Indy. Jets sit at home. Fans continue to wet themselves. Jets lose to Pats the following week. Jest fans sh*t themselves.

Are you sleeping with TX now?

well, they are underdogs

We cannot lose to the cleveland frickin browns.

This is the saddest most pathetic sports town in America. The Browns are a friggen joke all the way from top to bottom. They are pathetic.

This is a must win game. Losing into the bye then facing the Pats?

That would be horrible. We must win this game.

THE DEFENSE MUST MAKE SOME PLAYS AND BIG STOPS! BOTTOM LINE!

For the most part we all agree that the Jets are not a very good team right now. They need to improve a few areas. That being said if they win the games they might be favored in they will be a 9 or 10 win team.

So my question is -- why does everyone else SUCK so bad? What the hell is going on? Damn you Freeman McNeil. Is Free Agency doing this?

For the most part we all agree that the Jets are not a very good team right now. They need to improve a few areas. That being said if they win the games they might be favored in they will be a 9 or 10 win team.

So my question is -- why does everyone else SUCK so bad? What the hell is going on? Damn you Freeman McNeil. Is Free Agency doing this?

What does Freeman have to do with free agency, did he cause/start it?

Patpoop is much worse. That's why you dont hang out at the pat latrine message boards.

JC - check out Patsfans.com before the Pats/Jets tilt. You'll see why I don't post there much. Nice bunch of folks, but "homer" is an art form there. Truth be told - I don't think they like me much there. I had the audacity to post that I thought our OC was doing a poor job this year. Not a popular opinion. Me with an unpopular opinion...IMAGINE THAT!

JC - check out Patsfans.com before the Pats/Jets tilt. You'll see why I don't post there much. Nice bunch of folks, but "homer" is an art form there. Truth be told - I don't think they like me much there. I had the audacity to post that I thought our OC was doing a poor job this year. Not a popular opinion. Me with an unpopular opinion...IMAGINE THAT!

I have ZERO interest in "checking out" a patpoop site, but thanks anyway.

I dont even consider you to be a troll (or trollette, as the case may be).

You're a pat fan, but not an idiot. Good on ya!

I have ZERO interest in "checking out" a patpoop site, but thanks anyway.

I dont even consider you to be a troll (or trollette, as the case may be).

You're a pat fan, but not an idiot. Good on ya!

That's possibly the meanest thing you've ever posted about me. You don't consider me a troll? Bastid!

That's possibly the meanest thing you've ever posted about me. You don't consider me a troll? Bastid!

Don't go changing, to try and please me,

You never let me down before,

Don't imagine, you're too familiar,

And I don't see you anymore.

I would not leave you, in times of trouble,

We never could have come this far,

I took the good times, I'll take the bad times,

I'll take you just the way you are.

Don't go trying, some new fashion,

Don't change the colour of your hair,

You always have my, unspoken passion,

Although I might not seem to care.

I don't want clever, conversation,

I never want to work that hard,

I just want someone, that I can talk to,

I want you just the way you are.

I need to know that you will always be

The same old someone that I knew,

What will it take till you believe in me,

The way that I believe in you?

I said I love you, and that's forever,

And this I promise from the heart,

I couldn't love you, any better,

I love you just the way you are.

I don't want clever, conversation,

I never want to work that hard,

I just want someone, that I can talk to,

I want you just the way you are.

:getgreen:

PLAYOFFFFFFFFFFFFS!!!!!!!!!!! insert Mora's voice

Sorry to burst your bubble but 8-8 would be a great accomplishment

Hello........ Playoffss???????????????????????????????????

Next year we make a move. Let's see if our QB will survive Da bears, me thinks he may not make it thru game.

this year is a scheduling anomaly for the jets. they could legitimately win 10 games without beating a team with more than 4 wins all year. that will not be the case next season so they may as well take advantage of it this year. it is amazing that the jets play EVERY bad team except SF and 2 of the bad teams twice. 8-8 would be nice in another division but with this schedule 8-8 is disappointing because that means the jets lost at least 2 games to the dregs of the NFL.

Archived