Take a look at the Big Fella......

JonEJet

At least Rodney plays!

Everyone in my section was looking for 77 during the gamE and we never saw him on the field.

Congrats on the win.

Funny, cause this thread is about DRob playing well. Usually Moore goes in for DRob, plays ok for a series and everybody falls in love with him. Probably didn't get on the field much because of the success of Robertson. A lot of people thought they were going to swap Moore to NT and DRob to DE this week.

Funny, cause this thread is about DRob playing well. Usually Moore goes in for DRob, plays ok for a series and everybody falls in love with him. Probably didn't get on the field much because of the success of Robertson. A lot of people thought they were going to swap Moore to NT and DRob to DE this week.

Not too sure Mangini is convinced of that idea....at least that picture diesn;t make me think that DRob is in any doghouse

I'm not so sure they didn't...maybe it was only a few plays that I caught on tv,or maybe I imagined it,but I definitely saw both of them out there at the same time,while kimo was on the sideline.

Archived