Jets 17 - Patriots 14

BwanaZulia

DW10... you need to take off those glasses (or put down the shot glasses).

The Jets are a better team than both the Bills and Dolphins.

Go ahead, you beat the Pats (do it for us) and come back and talk.

BZ

We beat the Bears. No, wait, we massacred the Bears...the Bears, the team that is destroying and dismantling anything and everything in it's path...those Bears, we DESTROYED them.

We've beaten good teams.

Beat the Bears and then I'll start to give some credit to the Jests. Until then, they're just another 'average at best' team.

We beat the Bears. No, wait, we massacred the Bears...the Bears, the team that is destroying and dismantling anything and everything in it's path...those Bears, we DESTROYED them.

We've beaten good teams.

Beat the Bears and then I'll start to give some credit to the Jests. Until then, they're just another 'average at best' team.

AT 3 and 6 those are some tough words. If 5 and 4 is average 3 and 6 must suck.

We've beaten good teams.

The phins are 3-6, change your sig.

We've beaten good teams.

Yes and you get all the props in the world for it. It is clear now that the Bears can be beaten.

That being said, you lost Green Bay, Houston and the Steelers.

I will be impressed if the Dolphins get back to 8-8 (just where I predicted they would be).

BZ

yo Dry weave I've been in So.Fla since 1990 and the dolfags have sucked since then ,So please don't say they are better than the jets b/c that makes you look like a dumbass.your team will be playing golf ,while our team will be in the Playoffs (TRUST) this is the truth. I've seen enough Dolfags games to know that they are HOT GARBAGE.Maybe thats why the stands are always so empty looking.

Yes and you get all the props in the world for it. It is clear now that the Bears can be beaten.

That being said, you lost Green Bay, Houston and the Steelers.

I will be impressed if the Dolphins get back to 8-8 (just where I predicted they would be).

BZ

Sure, we lost to some horrible teams, bnut that was then and this is now. The bears are a great team. The BEars can only be beaten by a select few teams in the NFL of corse, the Fins being one of them. We ARE better than the Bears. That win was not a fluke. I really do believe that we are the best team in the NFL and would be shocked if we lose another game this season. It's not how you start, it's how you finish.

8-8????? It's still too early for happy hour.

Sure, we lost to some horrible teams, bnut that was then and this is now. The bears are a great team. The BEars can only be beaten by a select few teams in the NFL of corse, the Fins being one of them. We ARE better than the Bears. That win was not a fluke. I really do believe that we are the best team in the NFL and would be shocked if we lose another game this season. It's not how you start, it's how you finish.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

OMG!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing funnier is this bunny with a pancake on his head

pancake%20bunny.jpg

So I assume you are predicting 10-6 now? Just like the 15-1 after the first week?

The Dolphins are going to struggle in the next few weeks. Their defense has been showing up, but as long as Joey is in there, there will be no winning season. Just ask the Lions fans.

BZ

If we arn't better then 7-9 I will leave this board for a year and that's a promise DW... but you will leave for a year if we finish 8-8 or better.

Step up loud mouth.

Why bet him? DW will leave for a year anyway if his wife finds out he's been posting on a Jets message that contains big breasted females.

So I assume you are predicting 10-6 now? Just like the 15-1 after the first week?

The Dolphins are going to struggle in the next few weeks. Their defense has been showing up, but as long as Joey is in there, there will be no winning season. Just ask the Lions fans.

BZ

alright alright, we'll see. I would love to make it down for the XMAS day game. Getting away from wife on XMAS to go see football could be extremely difficult, not ot mention dangerous. However, I hope to see you in S Florida for the game when I'll be 8-6.

alright alright, we'll see. I would love to make it down for the XMAS day game. Getting away from wife on XMAS to go see football could be extremely difficult, not ot mention dangerous. However, I hope to see you in S Florida for the game when I'll be 8-6.

Hope you do.

Best thing to do about the wife is just bring her. Mine is thanking me daily for this trip! :)

BZ

Why bet him? DW will leave for a year anyway if his wife finds out he's been posting on a Jets message that contains big breasted females.

Wife? He's old enough to have a wife? OH! You mean his sister. I thought them thar Florida rednecks had to wait until their sisters were teens before they were allowed to marry em.

Wife? He's old enough to have a wife? OH! You mean his sister. I thought them thar Florida rednecks had to wait until their sisters were teens before they were allowed to marry em.

ummm, that's pretty original there guy. Really funny stuff.......

DW,

You have to forgive Jets fans today.

They think they just won the Super Bowl yesterday and they have been pulling their puds for the last 24 hours.

Very true! Did you see the Jets run onto the field and, while celebrating on the Pats home field, swarm over Brady who was sitting in the mud?

Yeah, that was sweet.

When you're a "rebuilding team" with "not a lot of talent on the roster", as we've been told all year, then wins like this feel pretty good.

Archived