Jets 17 - Patriots 14

BwanaZulia

Just thought I would pass along this other little reminder. ;)

AFC EAST W L T PCT PF PA STRK DIV CONF

New England 6 3 0 .667 201 131 Lost 2 4-1 5-3

NY Jets 5 4 0 .556 177 207 Won 1 3-1 4-4

Miami 3 6 0 .333 146 168 Won 2 0-3 2-5

Buffalo 3 6 0 .333 140 180 Lost 1 1-3 1-4

This might be the first time a thread got moved FROM The Lounge to the Main board. Too funny. :)

BZ

NO -- Panzer used to do that all the time. He would post Hockey in the baseball forum just to make us move it. Damn you Panzer. Funny though.

Just thought I would pass along this other little reminder. ;)

AFC EAST W L T PCT PF PA STRK DIV CONF

New England 6 3 0 .667 201 131 Lost 2 4-1 5-3

NY Jets 5 4 0 .556 177 207 Won 1 3-1 4-4

Miami 3 6 0 .333 146 168 Won 2 0-3 2-5

Buffalo 3 6 0 .333 140 180 Lost 1 1-3 1-4

Thanks... for a 4-12 team to be one game out of the top spot, that is a great reminder!

BZ

That Photo makes the win all the more sweeter.

It's perfect.....absolutely perfect.

I agree I think that might actually be my favorite photo ever !!!!!!

I can;t ever seem to remeber Brady getting hit so hard so many times as yesterday ......Awesome !!! Just fing awesome

:beer_Orcish:

It was a great relief to win that game yesterday, it has been too long.

BUT, I'm focused on playoffs right now.

The Jets need to keep this momentum going, especially within the division...we can't slip up to Miami or Buffalo, which I see happening for some reason.

If we lose to the Fish, this weekends win is negated in my mind.

The Jets will also drop a game to either the Lions or the Texans.

Should I add that to your predictions:

TX: "The Jets will never get a first round pick for Abe"

TX: "The Jets will be 1-7 at the bye"

TX: "The Jets will get beat on Sunday by the Patriots"

You are just too good.

BZ

It was a great relief to win that game yesterday, it has been too long.

BUT, I'm focused on playoffs right now.

The Jets need to keep this momentum going, especially within the division...we can't slip up to Miami or Buffalo, which I see happening for some reason.

If we lose to the Fish, this weekends win is negated in my mind.

Posts like these just kill me:p :P . They make me laugh. You're inferring the Dolphins and the Bills are trap games. Ummm, dude, you're 1 game over .500. You're not better than the Fins nor the Bills. The Bills should have beaten the COlts yesterday and the Fins are the best team in the NFL who will not lose another game this year. If anything, the Jets could possibly be a trap game FOR the FINS.

You guys barely beat the Pats on their worst day. You had your best day and the Pats had their worst. That's all that happenned. It was a freak of nature. Pennyboy still has a noodle arm in is still one of the worst QB's in the league. Get real. you'll be lucky to finish 7-9. You clowns aere talking about winning the division now. ROFLMAO!!!!

...btw, what the hell happenned to Corey Dillon on that 50 yd run? Is he really that slow or did he pull something??? and btw, way to fill the hole on that play, Dline. lol

Posts like these just kill me:p :P . They make me laugh. You're inferring the Dolphins and the Bills are trap games. Ummm, dude, you're 1 game over .500. You're not better than the Fins nor the Bills. The Bills should have beaten the COlts yesterday and the Fins are the best team in the NFL who will not lose another game this year. If anything, the Jets could possibly be a trap game FOR the FINS.

You guys barely beat the Pats on their worst day. You had your best day and the Pats had their worst. That's all that happenned. It was a freak of nature. Pennyboy still has a noodle arm in is still one of the worst QB's in the league. Get real. you'll be lucky to finish 7-9. You clowns aere talking about winning the division now. ROFLMAO!!!!

...btw, what the hell happenned to Corey Dillon on that 50 yd run? Is he really that slow or did he pull something??? and btw, way to fill the hole on that play, Dline. lol

DW10... you need to take off those glasses (or put down the shot glasses).

The Jets are a better team than both the Bills and Dolphins.

Go ahead, you beat the Pats (do it for us) and come back and talk.

BZ

Wow, can't hate agreeing with a Phins fan.

Archived