The Ny Jets will win 10 Games this yr

Smizzy

No flaming here. Depends what team shows up the rest of the way. The team that got blown out by Jacksonville or the team that beat my Pats?

NOW that is a great question...

man i hopin its the one that beat you guys..lol

this is my prediction.

Flame on.

CHI-L

HOU-W

GB-W

BUF-W

MIN-L

MIA-W

OAK-W

I'm going to go with 9-7. A bit more realistic at this point. I'm going to say we beat Houston, Buffalo, Green Bay, and Oakland while dropping to Chicago, Minnesota and Miami. Although the way the Jets have been playing (play great against the Pats, drop a game to the pathetic Browns) we could easily go either 8-8 or 7-9 as well.

I'm going to go with 9-7. A bit more realistic at this point. I'm going to say we beat Houston, Buffalo, Green Bay, and Oakland while dropping to Chicago, Minnesota and Miami. Although the way the Jets have been playing (play great against the Pats, drop a game to the pathetic Browns) we could easily go either 8-8 or 7-9 as well.

or we can go 5-11 or 12-4....

realistically after going into a hostile environment and beating the patriots im thinking more to the 10-6...

Hey guys, don't look now but MIN is playing like garbage. On the flip side GB is playing much better, as is HOU. I look at it this way, if we lose to CHI, we are "allowed" to lose one game to the rest of the teams, MIA/BUF/HOU/OAK/GB/MIN. If we beat CHI, then we can afford to lose 2 of those games.

I know it's beating a dead horse at this point, but the CLE game is really going to loom largely on our playoff hopes, and I fear it will be the one game we look back on and say "shoulda, coulda, woulda".

Hey guys, don't look now but MIN is playing like garbage. On the flip side GB is playing much better, as is HOU. I look at it this way, if we lose to CHI, we are "allowed" to lose one game to the rest of the teams, MIA/BUF/HOU/OAK/GB/MIN. If we beat CHI, then we can afford to lose 2 of those games.

I know it's beating a dead horse at this point, but the CLE game is really going to loom largely on our playoff hopes, and I fear it will be the one game we look back on and say "shoulda, coulda, woulda".

and the bad part B-76 is that we DID everything we should have and could have with the way our QB was playing that day-and STILL probably would have won that game if it weren't for the crappy call-that should have gone our way and if we would have been the Colts-WOULD have gotten the call and COULD have won in OT-I truly believe that

and the bad part B-76 is that we DID everything we should have and could have with the way our QB was playing that day-and STILL probably would have won that game if it weren't for the crappy call-that should have gone our way and if we would have been the Colts-WOULD have gotten the call and COULD have won in OT-I truly believe that

SoFla: You are better than that. C'mon mate.

If the Pats scored on their last drive the last two weeks they would be 8-1.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda!

Going 5-2 down the stretch is my predcition as well and I also would pick 2 of the 3 NFC games for our 2 losses and to win out against the AFC. Finishing 10-6 with a 5-1 division record & a 8-4 AFC record would be a key component in the division / wild card race.

SoFla: You are better than that. C'mon mate.

If the Pats scored on their last drive the last two weeks they would be 8-1.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda!

hey I'm over it G-but I gotta tell ya the officiating this year stinks and has been more inconsistent from game to game than any year I've seen in 10 years at least

hey I'm over it G-but I gotta tell ya the officiating this year stinks and has been more inconsistent from game to game than any year I've seen in 10 years at least

I agree 100%. The "officiating" is terrible. The NFL has morphed into the NBA.

I agree with the 10-6 prediction.

Idk why everyone is writing us off against the Bears. Yes the Bears are 8-1 - but they are in by far the easiest conference in football. The Jets now have some momentum and I think it will carry over to the Bears game. The Bears have some MAJOR flaws to their team. Their QB can be pressured into mistakes and their defense is weak when you spread them out. The Bears strength on defense is just what the Pats was. They are strong up the middle and weak on the outside. I expect a similar gameplan as the Pats game and similar results.

Archived