I know I shouldn't laugh, but...

Preston Howley III

i dont know any context about that, but it seems like he probably is telling the truth, kind of despicable that people would gang up on someone like that, telling him to die, etc.

I don't know the history of this guy but to air out your lifes laundry on a football messageboard is pretty much saying kick me.

i'm gonna hold off til his dog dies before I pile on........ ;)

So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell,

'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Network_rage.jpg

I don't know the history of this guy but to air out your lifes laundry on a football messageboard is pretty much saying kick me.

Hopefully Max doesn't delete this, but some of the funniest things I ever read on a message board were back in 2002 when the Jets won the AFCE on a 3rd tiebreaker.;)

Some weblord from another Jets message board (we won't mention the name) would come on to patsfan.com on a daily basis and just creat havoc. He would attack NEM and AndyJohnson like there was no tomorrow.

As a Pats fan, I just sat back and laughed my ass off. For one guy to get an entire message board so riled up, it was beyond belief.

I'm glad I'm not like that.

So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell,

'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Network_rage.jpg

good thinking Bugg-it's perfect

Archived