Just a friendly reminder...

Alk

Patriots have beaten 0 winning teams

Jets have beaten 1 winning team

;)

New England's a better team... is this really a surprise? The Jets arn't going to be division contenders until 2007 or 2008, which is what was said by most before the preseason this season even began (myself included). Even after last week I didn't think the division was possible but WC very much so and still is.

The Patriots will probably beat the Bears and Jaguars, so they'll have their winning team record at the end of the season. The Bengals will also probably finish up with a winning record.

The Patriots will probably finish 13-3, I don't see another loss in the future. We'll get in as the 6th seed at best, and we just might play the Patriots in the first round. It would be seriously funny if we got another win and knocked them out of the playoffs. I think that is what I'm hoping for.

Alk need i remind you New England is on top of a VERY WEAK DIVISION.

Can someone please post the pic of the Jets celebrating as Tom Tom Brady is sitting on the ground!

oooooooooooohhh me!!!!

capt.c359dae3bd0d4e04ba3860ce08c20e7b.aptopix_jets_patriots_football_mass102.jpg

ahhh classic picture. ill have that hanging in my room all year haha jk

Alk need i remind you New England is on top of a VERY WEAK DIVISION.

Can someone please post the pic of the Jets celebrating as Tom Tom Brady is sitting on the ground!

Are you talking about the same "weak" division that the Jets were going to win last Monday? Is that the one you are talking about?

lets see

you just choked to the Colts and Jets in a row

and then you beat the Aaron Rodgers' Packers and call up chokers for losing to the Bears?

We did lose to the Colts and Jets. That is a fact.

When Favre went down it was 21-0. Plus he looked liked like **** when he was playing.

Objects in your rearview mirror may be closer than they seem. ;)

I'm not so sure you can call the AFCE weak anymore.

Mediocre? Middle of the road? Yeah, but not necessarily weak. ;)

The Pats, Bills and Fins won yesterday. Too bad the Jets couldn't complete an AFCE sweep:p

Lets all bow to the Patriots they beat the mighty Packers without Favre.if New Englnd fans think they beat a good team God Bless them.

WHAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK?

Where did anyone say the Pats beat a good team? If your beloved Jets are so good why are the 5-5 in a "weak division?"

Archived