Texans Message Boards

Smizzy

of all the road trips I've been on over the last 20 years, THE BEST tailgate and fans, as far as hospitality was in Houston a few years ago. We had a great time all day at Reliant Stadium.

Hope the Texans fans enjoy themselves as much as we did in Houston....didn't hurt we came away with a 1 point win! ;)

of all the road trips I've been on over the last 20 years, THE BEST tailgate and fans, as far as hospitality was in Houston a few years ago. We had a great time all day at Reliant Stadium.

Hope the Texans fans enjoy themselves as much as we did in Houston....didn't hurt we came away with a 1 point win! ;)

Glad to hear you had a good time. Reliant is an outstanding facility. I'm looking forward to Reliant being one of the loudest stadiums for visiting teams. It's just not going to happen this year.

What's the weather supposed to be like on Sunday?

Hey Guys!

Would like to thank you all for the hospitable welcome on the texansboards. Its nice to run across some classy fans, as opposed to dealing with the cowboys/titans trolls we get on a regular basis. Here is to a good, injury free game, and a respectable showing by all involved.

Cheers!

swtbound07

Wow, opposing teams fans that don't simply show up to try and get under your skin. Instead, they come here to talk football on an intelligent and adult level.

I honestly didn't know there were opposing fans out there like this, I thought the only opposing fans out there were d!ckhead panzy fans that only come onto a Jets mb to stir sh!t up and piss people off.

So I say a big THANK YOU to the Texan's fans for showing me that not all the world is filled with a bunch of a$$holes, just Massachusettes.

Archived