Random Thought: Erik McMillan

Maxman

Remember how good he was his rookie year? Then he sucked. What happened?

I remember reading that he was robbed in his home at gun point. But what was his deal? He was amazing and then nothing. I never figured out why. And it bothers me.

Very reminiscant of a certain one hit wonder on our team today. If only McMillan got the same ridiculous contract.

Wait a minute. If you are going to talk about Jet players that were overpaid by Terry Bradway you are going to have to give us more info so we can narrow it down a bit.

I remember reading that he was robbed in his home at gun point. But what was his deal? He was amazing and then nothing. I never figured out why. And it bothers me.

The size of the new fonts bothers me more than wondering about Erik McMillan. I can barely see as it is and now this. Where is the braille forum??? How can I make the fonts bigger permanently??

The size of the new fonts bothers me more than wondering about Erik McMillan. I can barely see as it is and now this. Where is the braille forum??? How can I make the fonts bigger permanently??

You can change it in you IE or Firfox settings. View > Text Size.

Btw, the new site looks great Max. Very impressive..

DNA --

I have gotten a lot of feedback saying that the posting font needs to be bigger. I will try to take care of that really soon.

Chan -- Thanks!

DNA --

I have gotten a lot of feedback saying that the posting font needs to be bigger. I will try to take care of that really soon.

Chan -- Thanks!

I don't mind it one bit. Makes the board look slicker, cleaner, snappier. Before I felt like I was 90 years old reading those specially printed oversized books with oversized type for the legally blind. Or that I was drawing on construction paper with those huge, Pre-K Crayola crayons, awkwardly held in my fat, clumsy, four year old fist. Oh, well, you can't please everyone. So adapt, Slaves. Adapting is better than being executed in the public square for my lunch-time entertainment. Hehe.

16428.jpg

Relax! It's a rubber blade. I'm a benevolent Queen. On Tuesdays.

He was pretty good up until around '91 or so if I remember correctly. Was his rookie year '87 or '88?

He developed a cr*ppy attitude of sorts as well.

Archived