How weak is the NFC?

EM31

I know the AFC has been the dominant conference for a while now but earlier in the season the nationals were beginning to make noises to the effect that their best teams were comeptetive with the best in the AFC.

I am lookig at the big bad Bears who stomped the Giants in the meadowlands but lost a week earlier to the then lowly Dolphins. In truth the Jets probably should have reinforced that win when we played them two weeks ago. And then the Patriots did that very thing by handoing the Bears their second loss. So Are the Bears the NFC's best? Can we disount Miami because the Giants were upcoming and they had the 1973 Dolphins ghosts to appease? Was the result in New England attributable to the fact that is was the third game of three tough road games in a row?

Or does the NFC just suck?

I know the AFC has been the dominant conference for a while now but earlier in the season the nationals were beginning to make noises to the effect that their best teams were comeptetive with the best in the AFC.

I am lookig at the big bad Bears who stomped the Giants in the meadowlands but lost a week earlier to the then lowly Dolphins. In truth the Jets probably should have reinforced that win when we played them two weeks ago. And then the Patriots did that very thing by handoing the Bears their second loss. So Are the Bears the NFC's best? Can we disount Miami because the Giants were upcoming and they had the 1973 Dolphins ghosts to appease? Was the result in New England attributable to the fact that is was the third game of three tough road games in a row?

Or does the NFC just suck?

Yes. he NFC sucks. I can't even think of one NFC powerhouse team. Not one. You've seen what the Bears would do in the AFC East. 1-2.

And btw....we are not the lowly Dolphions. We're the best damn team in the NFL at this time. No BS.

The best team in the NFC has lost to 2 of the AFC East teams and should've lost 3 of 4. The best team in the NFC has no Quarterback. The Seahawks are healthy now and I think are going to be the better team come playoff time. Watch out, Seattle still might just repeat as NFC Champs.

hey dw10, are you goin to the game sunday vs jags?

I'm gonna waste 3 hrs of my life at the game. forced to go with a gathering of friends from all over for a surprise weekend bash for a fin fan.

What sucks even more is who do you root for?

A Jaguar loss helps us in the playoff race but a Dolphins win pisses you off as a Jets fan and they are still only 1 game behind us.

hey dw10, are you goin to the game sunday vs jags?

I'm gonna waste 3 hrs of my life at the game. forced to go with a gathering of friends from all over for a surprise weekend bash for a fin fan.

aw man, I wish I were going.

I'm probably going when the evil Pats come into town the following week.

aw man, I wish I were going.

I'm probably going when the evil Pats come into town the following week.

oh well, next time. I'll be rootin for the fins as painful as sounds. I doubt i'll lose my voice from shouting though....... whats worse is I gotta stay for the whole game as it is a group transportation thing.

DW10 I posted how well Harrington was doing and got bashed for it. But, that's o.k. everyone has an opinion. But, I would like to reiterate how well he is doing and if we traded for him instead of Ramsey would he be starting for the Jets. I really think he would. At the very least I wouldn't be so afraid of Penny not finishing the season. Great pick up by the phins but I still hope they get pounded by us.:box:

The best team in the NFC has lost to 2 of the AFC East teams and should've lost 3 of 4. The best team in the NFC has no Quarterback. The Seahawks are healthy now and I think are going to be the better team come playoff time. Watch out, Seattle still might just repeat as NFC Champs.

When its all said and done, I think the Cowboys will make it back to the Superbowl. Other than Romo being my fantasy starter, I don't care either way. But they are looking like the best in the conference lately.

I don't see the saints going. The bears will be hard to figure out. Honestly, the def. is fantastic. the qb needs to change but they don't have anyone better then grossman. the pats aren't going to the superbowl. I think it will be the colts or ravens from the afc. nfc is harder to pick because one minute a team from the nfc looks great the next they can't beat a highschool team. I could see the cowboys or bears going. and yes I will jump on the romo band wagon.

I think it'll probably be the Panthers actually. People forget about them, but they're beginning to round into form at the right time. It could also be the Seahawks, they have their MVPs back. I don't think the Bears are actually that good, and I kind of doubt the Cowboys as well.

EM31, the Jets vs. Chicago, the Jets just didn't take the game. It isn't because the Bears are so damn great, we were just semi-retarded that day and didn't have it. Still, whoever gets the win...As to the Giants vs. Chicago, the Giants are on fire - as in going down in a ball of flame.

The SB will be won by one of three AFC teams Chargers, Pats, or Colts

they will play the Saints or the Bears, This from an NFC north fan.

Bears, Saints and Cowboys have peaked too early.

Panthers really screwed up.

Giants are a fraud.

Seahawks will continue to play good ball down the stretch and represent the NFC again in the Super Bowl.

Bears, Saints and Cowboys have peaked too early.

Panthers really screwed up.

Giants are a fraud.

Seahawks will continue to play good ball down the stretch and represent the NFC again in the Super Bowl.

Seattle at home will be tough to beat. Doubt they will get home advantage in the NFC though.

Archived