Chad Answers All Doubters

SoFlaJets

ouch... somehow I feel as though I have just been sent through time back to middle school... you loser

After you have your timeout in preschool tomorrow..tell your classmates you owned bill parcells on Jetnation!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well TX who is it gonna be #1 or #2???

Well unless your a complete moron (some I know would love to argue that but dont) you would pick #1... which would lead to you admitting that based on those stats Chad Pennington is better than Tom Brady BASED ON THOSE STATS

Now go ahead and tell us how stats dont matter but please, if you do go ahead and do that, dont ever mention the Patriots Stats here ever again, that includes you little "3-0" defense becuase YES TX that is a stat.

Well unless your a complete moron (some I know would love to argue that but dont) you would pick #1... which would lead to you admitting that based on those stats Chad Pennington is better than Tom Brady BASED ON THOSE STATS

Now go ahead and tell us how stats dont matter but please, if you do go ahead and do that, dont ever mention the Patriots Stats here ever again, that includes you little "3-0" defense becuase YES TX that is a stat.

I have very thick skin pal..and remember..now you are on my speed dial;)

TX: Do you ever read the KFFL boards? There was a Steeler fan over there who posted Pro Bowl (yes, I said Pro Bowl) stats to try and make his point that Tom Brady was an average QB.

One of the most hilarious threads I have ever read.

Gainzo,

Can you believe this thread?

Dumbass Jets fans are trying to compare PennyBoyWonder to Tom Brady.

At least Big Ben won a friggn' Super Bowl.

Gainzo,

Can you believe this thread?

Dumbass Jets fans are trying to compare PennyBoyWonder to Tom Brady.

At least Big Ben won a friggn' Super Bowl.

Usually when someone has multiple stats that are better than another players it is a reasonable idea... you fool...

Ohhh I forgot we cant compare people that dont have the EXACT same amount of playing time, superbowl wins, ect ect, thast just crazy..... :confused:

Chad Pennington has over 50 games of experience in the NFL and 2 playoff wins... its not like Im comparing a 2nd year QB to Brady, fact is that it is OK to compare to QB's when one doesnt own all of the stats... sorry Brady isnt perfect, go cry about it somewhere else...

I think it has more to do with QB#1 having a 104+ QB rating while fighting to get in the playoffs while QB#2 has never even broken 100 as a QB rating... stuck in the 80' and 90's like a bad radio station, thats what QB#2 is...

QB#1 - 56 games - 65% completion rate - 68 TD / 43 INT

QB#2 - 92 games - 61% completion rate - 143 TD / 78 INT

QB#1 - 3 playoff wins

QB#2 - 10 playoff wins

QB#1 - 30 years of age

QB#2 - 29 years of age

QB#1 - Not even an AFC Championship game appearance or a complete regular season

QB#2 - 3 AFC Championship wins and Super Bowl wins. Has never missed a start.

What was this thread about again? Stats, wins or durability?

QB#1 - 3 playoff wins

QB#2 - 10 playoff wins

QB#1 - 30 years of age

QB#2 - 29 years of age

QB#1 - Not even an AFC Championship game appearance or a complete regular season

OUCH ETURD69

Who is the idiot now???

QB#1 - 3 playoff wins

QB#2 - 10 playoff wins

QB#1 - 30 years of age

QB#2 - 29 years of age

Gainzo,

Why waste your time with this moron?

Let me tell you why you are not only wrong but foolish. You are missing one big stat and that's TD per game played. Pennington has one of the worst TD to games played ratio's at 1.18 TD thrown to games played. Brady's ratio of TD passes to games played is 1.57. If Pennington actually played a full year you would be looking at 18 to 19 TD passes a year while Brady is getting into the end zone with his arm over 25 times per year.

Pennington is always praised for not throwing INT's in the end zone prior to this year. The fact is he doesn't throw TD's either and it's because he can't fit the ball into tight spots when the D has less space they need to cover. This is the prime reason Chad isn't in Brady's class.

QB#1 - 3 playoff wins

QB#2 - 10 playoff wins

QB#1 - 30 years of age

QB#2 - 29 years of age

QB 2 wins, at least Im not a fool and can read simple stats....

Thanks for actually posting something with a point Gainzo, seriously you make about 10000 times more sense than TX ever does... though I still think the PATS suck... but at least your smart enough to compete with real stats and not just say "3-0"

But you do admit going by my stats that QB 1 is better obviously which was the whole point...

So chad gets punished for being hurt?

QB#1 - 3 playoff wins

QB#2 - 10 playoff wins

Team Stat

QB#1 - 30 years of age

QB#2 - 29 years of age

Minimal impact

Team Stat

QB#1 - 3 playoff wins

QB#2 - 10 playoff wins

QB#1 - 30 years of age

QB#2 - 29 years of age

Probably the #1 advantage Brady has.

Let me tell you why you are not only wrong but foolish. You are missing one big stat and that's TD per game played. Pennington has one of the worst TD to games played ratio's at 1.18 TD thrown to games played. Brady's ratio of TD passes to games played is 1.57. If Pennington actually played a full year you would be looking at 18 to 19 TD passes a year while Brady is getting into the end zone with his arm over 25 times per year.

Pennington is always praised for not throwing INT's in the end zone prior to this year. The fact is he doesn't throw TD's either and it's because he can't fit the ball when the D has less space they need to cover. This is the prime reason Chad isn't in Brady's class.

Ah, a voice of reason.

Winston, you have always been a very level-headed poster.

You need to post here more often.

Pennington is always praised for not throwing INT's in the end zone prior to this year. The fact is he doesn't throw TD's either and it's because he can't fit the ball into tight spots when the D has less space they need to cover. This is the prime reason Chad isn't in Brady's class.

Great post Winston!!!!

QB#1 - 3 playoff wins

QB#2 - 10 playoff wins

QB#1 - 30 years of age

QB#2 - 29 years of age

he did play that game with a partial tear in his shoulder so healthy you dont know where we would have ended up..and its no excuse he had surgery the week after we where eliminated..

Again BP and TX, I am only saying Penny is better than Brady based on the stats I gave... that is all... Im not a moron I know Brady has been more durable and proven himself more...

You dont think it hurts Brady just a little to know that his YPA is the same as "noodle arm" pennington? Thats the biggest kicker for me... so for all of the PATS trolls and fans (yes not all seem to be trolls here) remeber before you say chad has a noodle arm that Brady isnt throwing the ball downfield anymore than Chad is...

Again BP and TX, I am only saying Penny is better than Brady based on the stats I gave... that is all... Im not a moron I know Brady has been more durable and proven himself more...

You dont think it hurts Brady just a little to know that his YPA is the same as "noodle arm" pennington? Thats the biggest kicker for me... so for all of the PATS trolls and fans (yes not all seem to be trolls here) remeber before you say chad has a noodle arm that Brady isnt throwing the ball downfield anymore than Chad is...

It's not worth it dude.

Only people who have seen the coaching staff that was in New England make great QB's outta guys like Jeff Hostetler, Phil Simms, Vinny T, and Drew Bledsoe truely understand what dumbasses these guys are.

There is no denying that you make a good point. However how much of that disparity has to do with the fact that for the majority of his career Chad has played for a dunce of a HC and a functional retard of a OC in can't Hackett and brady has been surrounded by hall of fame coaches mumbles weis and more, his whole career...

Sorry bud..you just pissed me off..it's all good;) :box:

It's not worth it dude.

Only people who have seen the coaching staff that was in New England make great QB's outta guys like Jeff Hostetler, Phil Simms, Vinny T, and Drew Bledsoe truely understand what dumbasses these guys are.

you see what wise made out of the other brady...

BTW again TX... where did you get 3-0 from??? You do know your own teams history right?

XX Jan. 26, 1986 Chicago 46, New England 10

XXXI Jan. 26, 1997 Green Bay 35, New England 21

XXXVI Feb. 3, 2002 New England 20, St. Louis 17

XXXVIII Feb. 1, 2004 New England 32, Carolina 29

XXXIX Feb. 6, 2005 New England 24, Philadelphia 21

Thats 3-2 TX not 3-0... though Im sure you would like to forget those two bad losses... not to mention you never won a superbowl by more than 4 points and have actually been outscored in SB's as a whole...

Keep dwelling in the past if you want, but at least get it right.

At least we are undefeated in the SB... jeez

It's not worth it dude.

Jetzilla..homey..:Nuts:

Whats your point??

Archived