****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD****

BP

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way we win this is if the defense scores a TD. The Jets O is NOT scoring twice.

Exactly. And apparantly that is completely acceptable to the Chadinettes. We sit here KNOWING that Chad is not going to put together 2 scores to pull out a game. Everybody here KNOWS he can't and won't do that. Evend the Chadinettes know it, yet they love the guy.

There are days where other aspects of the team might not be firing on all cylinders. On those days you need a QB who can shoulder the load and pull out the win. it has nothing to do with armstrength, it has everything to do with confidence and swagger. Chad has neither wheh he is confronted with pressure situations. Our D has allowed 14 points, Chad has managed to match that total all by himself.

Exactly. And apparantly that is completely acceptable to the Chadinettes. We sit here KNOWING that Chad is not going to put together 2 scores to pull out a game. Everybody here KNOWS he can't and won't do that. Evend the Chadinettes know it, yet they love the guy.

There are days where other aspects of the team might not be firing on all cylinders. On those days you need a QB who can shoulder the load and pull out the win. it has nothing to do with armstrength, it has everything to do with confidence and swagger. Chad has neither wheh he is confronted with pressure situations. Our D has allowed 14 points, Chad has managed to match that total all by himself.

so the d gets a pass for giving up a 77 yard TD and a 56 yard TD RUN? give me a break. this is a team wide debacle.

so the d gets a pass for giving up a 77 yard TD and a 56 yard TD RUN? give me a break. this is a team wide debacle.

The D mistakes have totalled 14 points!! We would be down 14-13 even as bad as the D played!! Seriously, you are far more a Chad Pennington fan than a Jets fan. Anybody who would sit there and say the fumble and INT are merely results of bad luck has their head so far up Peennington's ass they could polish his teeth!!

Except he had all the time in the world to find an open reciever and make an actual good throw. He hurts this franchise more than he helps us.

they have 3 50+ yard TD's and the jets don't have one PICK when they are playing against the worst QB in the NFL. THIS IS NOT ALL ON CHAD.

Except he had all the time in the world to find an open reciever and make an actual good throw. He hurts this franchise more than he helps us.

Brady had less than 100 yards today... even Chad could have done better than that....

Its not Chads fault he was blindsided becuase of Dbrick egtting whooped...

THe INT was a bad throw, bad throws happen... if Cotch make a better jump and catches it you never even remeber that throw...

Fortunately I've been burned by Chad enough times to not be surprised by this, so I'm not angry or anything anymore. It's pretty clear that Chad isn't the right fit for this team though. I wonder if Clemens will be the guy? Maybe we should have taken Cutler.

Archived