another Schilling loss

Blackout

(sigh) Idiots!

Curt is coming off an injury...one that required he do nothing but rehab it in the offseason up to a few weeks ago. He had zero spring training! He'll be fine once he gets his stamina back, and legitimate MLB prognosticators know this to be true. The way I look at it is Curt might as well scuffle against big league teams and suffer an inflated ERA in April because the only other option at this point seems to be watching suckiest lefty spotstarter ever John Halamalamalama get hammered every fifth day.

As for the Big Eunich, he simply embodies the Yankees at this point. Grossly overpaid, grossly over-hyped, major expectations, and failing miserably to deliver the goods. Will Johnson be fine? Probably. I'll stop short of saying something retarded (no offense shawn306) like "he's toast" but the Yankees have major problems this early into the season. I know its only April and very early...but its far too late for NYY to be last place and going nowhere fast.

Nah he is just trying to ruffle feathers.

You can tell though Jet/Bosox has a blind spot for Schilling.

The guy is 38 and coming off a major injury but all is well ? Extended spring training ?

The only difference between him and Brown right now is that Brown has been dead last August.

Schillings ERA is over 7

RJs ERA is over 5

last I checked, Schilling has been healthy for a couple of weeks now, no more excuses [-X

You not even that stupid? A pitcher that uses his legs as much as Schilling does was in a cast until February and was cleared only a month ago to workout is suppossed to magically come back?

Anyone with even a hint of insight on physical fitness knows being inactive for months wreaks havoc with your fitness.

At least Schilling has an excuse for sucking what is RJs? Post traumatic stress from the camera incident?

You not even that stupid? A pitcher that uses his legs as much as Schilling does was in a cast until February and was cleared only a month ago to workout is suppossed to magically come back?

Anyone with even a hint of insight on physical fitness knows being inactive for months wreaks havoc with your fitness.

At least Schilling has an excuse for sucking what is RJs? Post traumatic stress from the camera incident?

8 innings today 3 hits 1 walk 7 k's

back to crying about the Yankees for you. :lol:

dude, chill...as soon as we finish disposing of the Dirty Rays, the Yanks will have some company in the cellar.

The Yankees MO this year has been this:

-win 1 by 10 runs or more

-lose 2

lose 2

-win 1 by 10 or more

-get swept

I guess you could say they're consistently inconsistent. Certainly nothing for you to be pounding your chest over, dude.

-I know I should feel sorry for the joke of a AAA team that is T-Bay, but theyre such a filthy team that they cant lose or get no-hit enough for me. Like, I feel sorry for Detroit & KC when they lose 120 games in one year because theyre harmless...but the D-Rays deserve to have sucky players, sucky fans, and lose a million games per year. Why do they bother throwing at people like Manny and Big Paps? Nobody takes this bunch of AAA scrubs seriously! Its frustrating to watch!

dude, chill...as soon as we finish disposing of the Dirty Rays, the Yanks will have some company in the cellar.

The Yankees MO this year has been this:

-lose 2

lose 2

-win 1 by 10 or more

-get swept

I guess you could say they're consistently inconsistent. Certainly nothing for you to be pounding your chest over, dude.

-I know I should feel sorry for the joke of a AAA team that is T-Bay, but theyre such a filthy team that they cant lose or get no-hit enough for me. Like, I feel sorry for Detroit & KC when they lose 120 games in one year because theyre harmless...but the D-Rays deserve to have sucky players, sucky fans, and lose a million games per year. Why do they bother throwing at people like Manny and Big Paps? Nobody takes this bunch of AAA scrubs seriously! Its frustrating to watch!

Chill ? The way you and the Mutts fans celebrated every Yankee loss i'm surprised your keyboard still works. Guess those tissues are close by. :lol:

Just a matter of time before the ball gets rolling.

oh, no, dont you worry, I've had to replace several keyboards since the Yankees slide began in 2001.

-when Mariano threw that ball into CF during game 7, I had to replace my old keyboard.

-when Raul dropped that fly ball in Anaheim in 2002 and the Angels killed the entire Yankee pitching staff, time to replace that keyboard as well.

-when Josh Beckett stuffed the entire roster in a garbage can and threw 'em down a flight of stairs...another new keyboard

-the Houston no-hitter (another one, this time a Dell)

-Roger not getting #300, (yep, you guessed it)

-22-0, I keep a box of Kleenex by my bed every time I throw the tape in the VCR, thats right...I got that baby on tape!

-and, of course, last year, Game 7, ALCS...need I say more? Not only did I have to replace the keyboard, I had to lay out for a new monitor and replace a few ceiling tiles!

This year looks like it's gonna be chock full 'o Yankee hatin' good times. I betcha I'm gonna wind up re-painting my walls a few times!!!

oh, no, dont you worry, I've had to replace several keyboards since the Yankees slide began in 2001.

-when Mariano threw that ball into CF during game 7, I had to replace my old keyboard.

-when Raul dropped that fly ball in Anaheim in 2002 and the Angels killed the entire Yankee pitching staff, time to replace that keyboard as well.

-when Josh Beckett stuffed the entire roster in a garbage can and threw 'em down a flight of stairs...another new keyboard

-the Houston no-hitter (another one, this time a Dell)

-Roger not getting #300, (yep, you guessed it)

-22-0, I keep a box of Kleenex by my bed every time I throw the tape in the VCR, thats right...I got that baby on tape!

-and, of course, last year, Game 7, ALCS...need I say more? Not only did I have to replace the keyboard, I had to lay out for a new monitor and replace a few ceiling tiles!

This year looks like it's gonna be chock full 'o Yankee hatin' good times. I betcha I'm gonna wind up re-painting my walls a few times!!!

ROTFLMAO !!!

Well at least your honest.

Archived