FOX SPORTS POWER RANKINGS:

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen

They have the jets at 10 on the list,Also they said with the gints playing bad and the mets and the yanks being very quiet in the offseason that the Jets are the Talk of the Town.Now that's what I'am talking about Baby the best team in the city!!!!!!

Discuss?

What a joke.

Top 10 teams do not lose to the Browns and Bills and get shut out twice in a season.

And no matter what anybody says, the Jets will ALWAYS play 2nd fiddle to the Giants in NYC.

Hell, you even play in their stadium.:eek:

They have the jets at 10 on the list,Also they said with the gints playing bad and the mets and the yanks being very quiet in the offseason that the Jets are the Talk of the Town.Now that's what I'am talking about Baby the best team in the city!!!!!!

Discuss?

The Jets might be the talk of the town but every time I pick up a newspaper, the back page is all about the midgets. I sincerely hope that the midgets lose out, I wish them nothing but bad luck.

What a joke.

Top 10 teams do not lose to the Browns and Bills and get shut out twice in a season.

And no matter what anybody says, the Jets will ALWAYS play 2nd fiddle to the Giants in NYC.

But top 10 teams lose to teams that lose to the Browns and Bills(whom you've said yourself are better than the Jets anyway) and get shutout twice in a season? Top 10 teams can also get shut out by a team that got shut out by the Bills?

What a joke.

Well if Top 10 can't do that what in the hell kinda business do the Pats have being number 5. Top 5 teams don't lose to the Jets and get shut out by the Dolphins.

What a joke.

But top 10 teams do get shut out by the Dolphins, correct? And if the Patsies are a top 10 team, then I guess the Jets have beat one of em.

What a joke.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Jets beat the Patriots? In New England? With a 35-yr old coach that Belicheck used to employ? Thought so.

You wouldn't know it, the way Tx posts these days. Same ole Tx.

I checked out the power rankings, don't worry swarm, they're no where near as good as yours, but I liked this tidbit about the raiders:

This team stinks. Shut out for the third time this season, Oakland fell to 2-12 and lost their seventh straight game on Sunday. There's no reason to watch the Raiders. They're not fun to watch. They're not young. And they're not disciplined. Passing on Matt Leinart, Jay Cutler, and even Kellen Clemens for safety Michael Huff in the '06 NFL Draft is turning out to be just a mind-boggling decision by the Oakland brass.

Archived