If You Were the Best HS FB/Basketball PLAYER OUT THERE:

TomShane

If You Were the Best High School Football or Basketball PLAYER OUT THERE, which college would you go to?

Football: Florida State-- I love the atmosphere, the cool uniforms, and the hot co-eds. Plus, I think Bobby Bowden really prepares his kids well to play in the pros.

Basketball: University of North Carolina-- Again, amazing atmosphere, and cool uniforms. You're guaranteed to play against the best competition anywhere, and the tradition of players is insane.

Football: Michigan. There's so much about the history of college football that has roots there. I'd also relish the opportunity to play against teams like Notre Dame and Ohio State.

Basketball: Maryland. Because I'd like to be a part of the team that consistently makes Duke fans STFU.

Football: Miami. So many 1st rd talents come out of here that I'd be bound to get notice. Didn't we draft or sign one of there back ups last year? Was it weaver or McClover that was the back up... and what ever happened to weaver? Wow. Tangent.

Basketball: Louisville. I'm just biased cause my dad lives in Louisville and I consider it a second home. Pitino aint a bad coach either.

I would go to Miami and play football. I would major in Taunting and I would be a sure first round pick.

Here are some of my classes:

Ball Spinning 101

Introduction To Making The 1st Down Motion

The Jeremy Shockey "My Bad" Head Nod

TD Dances Are Not Just For When You Are Winning

If You Were the Best High School Football or Basketball PLAYER OUT THERE, which college would you go to?

Football: Miami It is all about the U. They produce alot of pro draft picks, expecially first rounders.

Basketball: ???? Unlike, football there are too many good schools. You could choose a great team or two for each conference. UCONN, Cuse, Duke, UNC, Kentucky, Louisville, Kansas, Arizona, etc.

Archived