As if the Raiders weren't hurting enough

nj meadowlands

Randy Moss is doubtful so I don't see him playing but at the same time it looks more and more that Andre Dyson will not be ready to play this week and we will need him if we beat the Raiders and head to Indianapolis, New England or Baltimore next Saturday / Sunday.

Randy Moss is doubtful so I don't see him playing but at the same time it looks more and more that Andre Dyson will not be ready to play this week and we will need him if we beat the Raiders and head to Indianapolis, New England or Baltimore next Saturday / Sunday.

From the Post:

Pennington was distraught for a moment when his wide receiver and close friend Laveranues Coles lay on the ground after being crushed by a high Zach Thomas hit.

"My No. 1 goal is to not put my receivers in harm's way," Pennington said. "I hated to see that happen. Zach Thomas flies around the football. He's like a missile.

"My heart really dropped to see that. (Coles) is a great competitor. Coming back in there what he did was he gave us stability with our personnel groups. Having him in the game we were able to stay normal. Even through he wasn't making big plays, things were OK and there's a lot to be said about that."

Coles, indeed, returned to the game after that hit and finished with two catches for nine yards. CB Andre Dyson, who limped off the field late in the third quarter favoring his right leg, appears not to be hampered with a serious injury.

Thanks Al.

I was just going on by what The Star Ledger reported that he may miss some time.

Hopefully he's ready to go for the 1st round of the playoffs... really no need especially with Moss out for him to play if he's not 100% on Sunday.

Thanks Al.

I was just going on by what The Star Ledger reported that he may miss some time.

Hopefully he's ready to go for the 1st round of the playoffs... really no need especially with Moss out for him to play if he's not 100% on Sunday.

They may hold him out to rest him up, like they did with Cedric.

The NYJ have enough to beat the raiduhs w/o 21, and if they do, he hopefully will be 100% for the wildcard game.

Archived