Heard it here first- Raiders will be motivated

4HCrew

Any professional athlete has pride and for the Raiders to hear all week long how they have packed it in, quit and are off to vacation is going to inspire this team. Also to hear all week long about the Jet media darlings could be annoying as well. My feeling is that this team will not roll over and will come in feisty giving the Jets all they can handle. I think this will be a game in the 4th quarter and the Jets pull away in the end. I am confident but not ****y about this one..

You are all right.

I think this will be a game up until 9:00 left in the 4th qtr. The Jets will probably score 10 points to seal it.

If the Jets don't get a consistent pass rush however, Brooks can be dangerous. After all, he's auditioning for a job, be it with Oakland or someone else. As is Ronald Curry. And the defense, which has held high scoring teams below their average, will not roll over at all during the 60 minutes.

It's more of a gimme in terms of victory than a blowout: 23-13 Jets.

The Raiders are not going to play well.

They are a joke of a franchise right now.

Their HC is on the way out.

They will be more concentrated on which clubs they can get into VIP in New York.

This is a vacation to party, not to play football.

My bet is that they have studied tourism guides more than film.

These guys are cooked.

Put a fork in them.

If the Jets lose I promise you one thing. I will publish the article that Tyson writes. Word for word. I won't change one thing. I will even bring a laptop over to Tyson right after the game ends so that he can write it at the peak of his rage!

:)

and then I get the lifetime ban Max? ha ha

No. Tyson will never be banned. I hereby grant you diplomatic immunity. If I ever threaten to ban you just remind me of this. It will be like parking in NYC. Just let those tickets add up and don't worry about them.

After I publish your article the Jets might ban me from the internet. But they will beat the Raiders so we don't have to worry about that.

:P

Archived