Official JN Jets Vs Raiders GameDay Thread

Smizzy

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pennington sucks. Ive had it with this guy. He is f*cking horrible.

Anything over 5 yards is a wobbly duck and horribly underthrown,unless he needs touch on the ball...than he over thorws by 5 yards.

I hate this guy. He is the weak link and we will never win a chaqmpionship with this loser at quaterback.

The sooner we dump him the better. Our offense is handicapped with him.

Anything over 5 yards is a wobbly duck and horribly underthrown,unless he needs touch on the ball...than he over thorws by 5 yards.

I hate this guy. He is the weak link and we will never win a chaqmpionship with this loser at quaterback.

:yawn:

Tx, untie Smizzy this instant!

The pass to Coles was underthrown, but it landed right in Coles' breadbasket.

Yeah. We'd have won nine games with Clemons at QB. :rolleyes:

Try douching that sand out. You'll feel better.

Smizzy Chad was awesome in the first half. 12 for 17 67 yards 1TD no INT's. Thats incredible against the Raiders.

remember oaklands defense is awesome its not that were struggleing there just good.

Exactly the Raiders may have the best pass D in the NFL and Pennington is absolutely destroying them with a methodical 3 yard slashing on every throw. Oakland is bleeding to death slowly.

Archived