Jets 2007 Opponents..

Steveg

With their second-place finish in the AFC East the Jets learned the 16 teams they will face in the 2007 regular season, the most notable being the Herm Edwards-led Chiefs. Besides two-game series against fellow AFC East teams, the Jets will play the entire NFC East with home games against the Redskins and Eagles, a visit to Dallas, and a "road" game against the Giants. The Jets also travel to play the Titans, Bengals and Ravens and host the Browns and the Steelers.

I'll be in Cincinnati for sure and once the final schedule is finalized with dates I will be planning my trip to NY for the Chiefs game. I really don't want to miss Herm's return to the Meadowlands. Plus my best friend is a Chiefs fan so I can probably talk him in to riding up with me.

I think we should plan a JN roadtrip to the Giants game.

I'm down! I might not be able to have any $ for years but I'm down!:wink:

Seriously though as long as Sweatman stays as the ST coach I have free tickets waiting.:yahoo:

Seriously though as long as Sweatman stays as the ST coach I have free tickets waiting.:yahoo:

After Coughlin is fired the whole staff wil be looking for jobs.

After Coughlin is fired the whole staff wil be looking for jobs.

Mike is a friend of the family and he's contemplating retirement so I don't think the Giants would even have to fire him. He's been in the league for 23 years now.

Thank god by Aunt is in the Giants' ticket office as well!

I think you should start saving for those tix. The Giants will probably have a completely new staff next year.

Archived