RBBC

SoFlaJets

no, but the TEAM did-that was the point of the thread

The Jets dont have a single entry in the top 30 rushers in the league.

You know they want to upgrade the position by next year- if they replace barlow with a guy who gets 800, whether its Bush or Turner or someone else, that would move them up to the top 5 or 6 in rushing.

But the best thing that could be said about this rrbc is that the cs got the most out of what they had (taking into account an injured Houston).

all i got to say is washington and houston are nasty and barlow is junk. we should get rid of barlow and keep cedric and leon and possibly blaylock for a backup if we desperatly need him.

EDITED: haha my b for saying blaylock...got caught up with 5 things at once and wasnt paying attention. i meant to say barlow

all i got to say is washington and houston are nasty and barlow is junk. we should get rid of barlow and keep cedric and leon and possibly blaylock for a backup if we desperatly need him.

I think we start from Leon and Cedric and the rest are G-O-N-E...Jetcane is right we still need another back-he ain't on the team now. BLAYLOCK???????

Dillon and Maroney? 1557 yards combined

Dude NE had almost 1900 rushing yards from non-QB's. Also, any RB with 10 carries had >4 ypc. Jets had only 1 with over 3.3 (Leon). It's a significant difference.

I'm not worried about our stats. Our big stat is 10 wins in a rebuilding season when we had no cap money. Can't wait for some more OL upgrades and our 2 rookies having a full NFL off-season strength/conditioning (particularly D'Brick). That will help the RB #'s by at least 0.5ypc & 250-300 tot rushing yds even with the identical RB's.

Archived