Let

steve mcqueen

And the Pats WR's are not JAG?

Bro Amen. This article left a little something to be desired. He was fair at times but the homer in him took over it would seem. The Pats WRs are not good. If they outperform the Jets DBs so be it. But trust me the Jets missing Dyson makes Jets fans happy they are not facing Peyton, Marvin and co.

Bro Amen. This article left a little something to be desired. He was fair at times but the homer in him took over it would seem. The Pats WRs are not good. If they outperform the Jets DBs so be it. But trust me the Jets missing Dyson makes Jets fans happy they are not facing Peyton, Marvin and co.

Hahahaha....anyone that calls Felger a homer does not know what he is talking about. I'm from here - a Pro Pats Homer he 'aint. Truth be told, he likes to talk "crap" to sell papers, increase his ESPN-Boston radio show #'s and increase viewership of his p/t FSN show hosting gigs.

I'll tell you what he is. Not that bright. Charismatic and driven, yes......smart? No.

Thats the main reason I'm happy the Jets are playing the Pats because if Hank Poteat had to line up against Marvin Harrison all day we'd be in deep sh!t. Instead he just has to against Reche Caldwell, a no.2 or 3 receiver on most teams.

Hahahaha....anyone that calls Felger a homer does not know what he is talking about. I'm from here - a Pro Pats Homer he 'aint. Truth be told, he likes to talk "crap" to sell papers, increase his ESPN-Boston radio show #'s and increase viewership of his p/t FSN show hosting gigs.

I'll tell you what he is. Not that bright. Charismatic and driven, yes......smart? No.

Well that is why I said it seems like the homer in him took over. By my own admission I don't spend a lot of time reading the Boston Media.

Making a comment on the Jets secondary seemed odd, considering the state of the Pats WR core.

Archived