My position on Chad Pennington

ECURB

Dude..you are spamming the ****ing board with your opinions on Pennington...(even though everybody knows what you think).it's getting very ****ing annoying..can't you see this ecurb??

Bill..you have been here a long time. Is there any relation to SBIII that I don't know about??

Dude..you are spamming the ****ing board with your opinions on Pennington...(even though everybody knows what you think).it's getting very ****ing annoying..can't you see this ecurb??

It got annoying when people spent all day claiming Plummer was better than Chad

It got annoying when people said we need to start Clemens in 2007 no matter what

It got annoying when people think we should trade up for Quinn and start him

Yeah Im annoying, but its in response to what annoyed me.

Between the

"chad or plummer" thread

and

"start clemens in 2007" threads

I was out for blood today...

Ill relex tommorow... I always do... unitll someone else declares Pennington needs to be benched again...

I noticed you sidestepped the question ;)

I noticed you sidestepped the question ;)

NO i havent changed... go back a couple months, I did the saem thing... whenever people speak out against Chad I speak out for him... I cant help it if Im louder. I deserve my opinion as much as people deserve theirs.

Ecurb,are you really just TX? We're you as bored with the old schtick as everyone else and wanted to try a new one? Did Heelz talk you into a "bizzaro tx" persona to try out?

Between the

"chad or plummer" thread

and

"start clemens in 2007" threads

I was out for blood today...

Ill relex tommorow... I always do... unitll someone else declares Pennington needs to be benched again...

NO i havent changed... go back a couple months, I did the saem thing... whenever people speak out against Chad I speak out for him... I cant help it if Im louder. I deserve my opinion as much as people deserve theirs.

I didn't ask if you changed though,I asked if you were TX,but I was just busting your balls,no harm intended.:cheers:

I didn't ask if you changed though,I asked if you were TX,but I was just busting your balls,no harm intended.:cheers:

Its cool, I had a rough week week (we all did) after a loss I get a bit louder, and there was MULTIPLE anti Chad threads today, so I get even more pissed when people gripe over me starting multiple pro-chad threads but not the anti chad ones...

Archived