JetNation Final Report Card

Maxman

by Joe Grinwis. Good job Joe. Really looking forward to you doing this next year. It will be easier to do next year as the Jets roll through the AFC (A, A, A+, A++, A-). :P

Keep up the good work. I really appreciate it!

http://www.jetnation.com/?p=815

Oh -- and we brought the hot teacher back. The Jets had a good year. A really good year. It was the least we could do to show our appreciation! :)

124 im callin you out

Drob is a nose tackle and he's gonna be the nose tackle for years to come

people say he's not a long term answer... compared to who? Ted Washington?

Sorry but guys who are 6-5 400 don't enter the draft every year - more like every 10 years.

First of all, Max- good move bringing back the hot teacher. I think its about time you start entertaining the notion of hiring Tara Conner, the hard-partying, shuned Ms. USA with promiscus tendencies and spectaculor ti....ps for football insiders, on board as the official spokeswomen of JetNation....

Joe, Nice work with the grading,really enjoyed it all season. I agree with everything except the WR's and O-line. Coles and Cotchery emerged as one of the top 5 receiving tadems in the league, throw your guys some love an give em the A- they deserve. Conversly, the o-line was better then expected,but a B+ is very generous for a team that had a very hard time running the ball, maybe youth played a factor in the grading....all in all great job, a hell of a lot better then Mike C of the Post.

Great job, 1-2.

I'm curious, though. You gave all Bs and Cs except for coaching and special teams yet you gave the Jets an overall of A-. How does THAT work? lol

There wasn't an overall grade that I gave out and I don't see it in the article. If it was there or is there it's something that Max added in because I would've gave the team as a whole a B.

Archived