Asante Samuel's Tattoo

4HCrew

Has one on his arm "get paid" this guy is going to want monster coin...not so sure about this. I understand corners are important but in my opinion he would not instantly make the Jets a SB team. The run defense is more of a concern to me. Maybe go with a cheaper option? It will be interesting to see what happens with Clements as well

Has one on his arm "get paid" this guy is going to want monster coin...not so sure about this. I understand corners are important but in my opinion he would not instantly make the Jets a SB team. The run defense is more of a concern to me. Maybe go with a cheaper option? It will be interesting to see what happens with Clements as well

I am not saying that they should overpay him. If the market for him is 10 million per year then I have no problem with them not doing it.

BUT -- he will make the entire defense better. Did you see how Peyton was shell shocked after he ran it back the other day? They can put more guys in the box, blitz more, just play a more aggressive style of D with a guy like this next to Dyson.

I am not saying that they should overpay him. If the market for him is 10 million per year then I have no problem with them not doing it.

BUT -- he will make the entire defense better. Did you see how Peyton was shell shocked after he ran it back the other day? They can put more guys in the box, blitz more, just play a more aggressive style of D with a guy like this next to Dyson.

think belly's gonna tell him to feel out the market like branch did?

Raffy not saying because of the tattoo just saying with the Jets finally having ample room I would like to use it wisely and make the entire team better. I am not opposed to getting him but at what limit?

I agree, I just want us to upgrade as much as possible in every way.

She'd probably say "Then get a job"

yeah thats a classic response from moms across the board. I got the same response when she read my get laid tattoo. she went on to say " joey you are living proof of why getting laid does not come without potential downsides" which kinda stung a lil bit.

this would be funny if this wasn't the mentality of so many kids who don't make it to be a pro athlete. breaks my heart when i see some parents care only about sports and not school given that you have a 0.00001% chance to be a pro athlete and 50/50 at being successful if you focus hard on school. "gotta get paid" describes the mentality of a whole generation; i've seen a ton of thug tattoos on people working at Wendy's or living on the street-- bet their parents were proud that they were awesome at high school bball though.

this would be funny if this wasn't the mentality of so many kids who don't make it to be a pro athlete. breaks my heart when i see some parents care only about sports and not school given that you have a 0.00001% chance to be a pro athlete and 50/50 at being successful if you focus hard on school. "gotta get paid" describes the mentality of a whole generation; i've seen a ton of thug tattoos on people working at Wendy's or living on the street-- bet their parents were proud that they were awesome at high school bball though.

can guys with green balls even have kids johnny? I'm surprised you're so concerned about the moral turpitude of "our country"

Archived